CCS Medical from Pharma?

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2006 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire Clearwater Location will be closed by December 2012. So you have some time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that certain? We were told today that the Clw pharmacy and distribution depts were going to be expanded and the lease renewed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello! that would be building three and not building two. If CCS medical is doing so good than why are they laying people off every week! That is a sign that they are not doing as good and\or maybe relocating those positions to another location (TX). They may have had some obstacles trying to relocate the pharmacy/shipping dept from Clearwater to Texas.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Clearwater posting/reimbursement dept is starting to look like a nursing home?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what's going on with the Tampa office?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

news flash from dirk, clearwater has done such a great job both Pharmacy, shipping and all of buliding 2 diabetes and pump that we are staying in Clearwater. case closed. so stop the guessing games that you have no clue about. game over. we kick butt and once cba is over we will be hiring and expanding ( o and the troll has left the building)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wrong!!! dumb ass

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no its not true some a h is trying to scare people off we are staying in clearwater and once cba is over they will be hiring alot more people both pharmacy,shipping and diabetic,and pump are staying. we made some much money and cut cost dirk advised we are staying and is coming down to clearwater to thank us for all the hard work . don;t listen to people who are not working at ccs it does not pay to be jealous

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some of us have to stay at CCS medical, yes overworked and under paid, but at my age who will hire me and i have a lot of medical problems and need the health insurance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?how can CBA be over? You don't know what your talking about. please educate your self on the CBA process. you can go to the CMS website, that would be the Medicare website. CCS Medical is not even a bidder. When CBA is over as you call it. CCS Medical will lose more money and with that will come more lay offs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I contacted the Clearwater and Tampa office a month ago and was told they are not hiring. I will keep checking this site for info on when they do start to hire. thank you for the info.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! HA! HA! I give you six more months if you can last that long. The company sucks and they treat their staff very bad.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you use the word DUDE you must work in management. LOL!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

theres that dumb ass quote again. mmmmmmm?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is Dirk? is he that manager in the Insulin pump dept in Tampa?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Love CCS Medical CLW. I don't have to work hard and make a lot of money. The people are nice to. Oh and I just got another raise. Thank you CCS.

18. Anonymous DJ

Anonymous DJ Guest

Simply put: the plan has been to close all of the offices and collapse them into Dallas by the end of this year. Whatever you may or may not hear from management about keeping offices open or staying on longer because of the great work being done, is nonsense. Senior management from Dallas has openly lied since they came aboard; if you ever listened closely in the town hall meetings, the CEO was talking out of both sides of his mouth.

All that aside, here is the prediction. Highland and the new corporate wahoos are going to milk the company for everything they can up to and through the next bid - this includes getting all the kickbacks and incentives from the state of Texas for moving the corporation (not the employees) to Dallas. They will make something of an effort on the bid which they fully expect to lose. Once lost, they can claim bankruptcy (putting all of the blame on the federal government) and then dismantle and liquidate the company. Highland gets a write off because of the loss government bid, and the executives will walk away with whatever ridiculous amounts of money they have milked from the company through then.

Ya'll are welcome to bash this hypothesis all you like. For the sake of the people in the original offices outside of Dallas, I hope I am wrong.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO - this is exactly what is going to happen....sad thing is that the people here actually beleive all the BS coming from the CEO, who will make a fortune when all the dust settles.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denver office got the word today....just in time for summer vacation too!