Christmas Comes Early for Us - Thanks Alkermes

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially when the information is true. You guys at Alkirmes screwed up your NDC submission and it cost you 9 days where any Rx written could not be filled because all the computer systems didn't think your product existed. And you know what? A bunch of those prescriptions were changed to Abilify Maintena. Thank you guys.

And by the way, most of my offices were talking about it and they were upset. I just added a little fuel to the proverbial fire.

What is wrong with you guys. Are there monkeys running your company. I've never heard of such a screw up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I asked my top 8 prescribers how upset they were with the Aristada NDC issue and they all asked me what the hell is was talking about. It's bad enough that my sales are tanking but now my offices think I'm full of crap. I have tried everything to get my sales up including telling offices that there is peanut oil in their injection and that the FDA is going to pull Aristada from the market and nothing is working. Thanks for the big lie, I hope you're happy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me thinks you have never been in the field. 4 of my top 8 offices knew about the problem before I brought it up to them. When it was happening I was proactive like we were told to be and I got a lot of Aristada Rx's converted to Maintena. Heck, even after it was fixed offices still thought they wouldn't get through and I have just been adding doubt on every call about it even being fixed now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound amazing! Very talented for sure and I bet you are good luck too

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to know you got some of your rxs back for one month. They will all go back to Aristada and you will be wishing you left when you had the chance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stole 5 Rx's from Aristada at a single office during their NDC "problem" Ha Ha!! And 4 of the 5 were re-fills. Just left that office and all 5 are doing well and they are getting ready to use more of my AM on them and keep them. 2 already have gotten their shots for this month and the other 3 are scheduled for this week. That's just one of my offices.

Got to love Alkermes for their ineptness. All total, I think I got 11 Rx's from them and most were Aristada refills during that 11 day NDC mess up.

Thanks ALkermes!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wish I was so lucky. The 3 patients I got from Alkermes all decompensated before their refill and were switched to their 882mg dose and are doing great. Looks likes I'll never get any more business from that office unless they have another screw up. I told them Aristada had peanut oil in it like my manager told me to but the office laughed me out the door. What else should I do? Serious replies only!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about new sample limits?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are more Abilify coupons than Rexulti samples.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, it's so tough. It's clearly a better product. Our days are numbered. Once they try it, it's done. They are seeing really good results...ugh!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It is a better product (we all know that) but we have sampels so that's good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, so do they!! Hello...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, is anyone having any luck hammering Aristada on the peanut oil thing?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no luck with the peanut oil approach. Tried it on every call last week and failed. This sucks!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's some special genius that came up with that!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am doing everything my manager tells me to do and nothing is working. Suggestions? Serious replies only

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This might not sound serious, but it is: have you ever watched "Seinfeld"? Remember when George decided to do the exact opposite of everything he ever did? And all of a sudden his life turned around...

Maybe do the opposite of what your manager is telling you... your boss tells you to talk about the peanut oil, YOU talk about their long onset of action and overlap with 21 days. That's a long time to have to give someone with schizophrenia PILLS and a shot!!!

Find out wtf your customers like about Aristada and show them, using their own words, how the original one is really better.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hub and Spoke as well as CPA

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have tried that but they say their high dose lasts 6 weeks and the constant need to supplement ours with oral abilify to get them through the month until the next injection is counter-productive. They are seeing it work much quicker than 21 days.

Frustrated in Stockton!