Clobex Spray

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2005 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. I was kind of hoping for a lay-off, though. I'm in Theracutix. Think we'll get lucky and get the ax as a division?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wouldn't that be sweet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Medicis and Connectics douchbags can change your diaper now, since you wont be done shitting in your pants once spray is launched. Go back to your own boards and trash your own company, or better yet go buy your doctors the way you always have...its the only chance you have. Why dont you practice selling your new product. Here, I will help you - "Sir, would you like to super-size that?"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    You Medicis and Connectics douchbags can change your diaper now, since you wont be done shitting in your pants once spray is launched. Go back to your own boards and trash your own company, or better yet go buy your doctors the way you always have...its the only chance you have. Why dont you practice selling your new product. Here, I will help you - "Sir, would you like to super-size that?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's think about this for a second.....we buy doctors? How about your OC rep paying for a magazine ad for a doc, or taking them to sporting events, spa, etc? All the offices are talking about this, so it won't be long now before she, and likely many more at your company, are looking for employment in other industries. By the way, how much does the 4 week spray cost????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's think about this for a second.....we buy doctors? How about your OC rep paying for a magazine ad for a doc, or taking them to sporting events, spa, etc? All the offices are talking about this, so it won't be long now before she, and likely many more at your company, are looking for employment in other industries. By the way, how much does the 4 week spray cost????

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you confused us with Stieffel? We know that you are not too smart over there....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, is anybody any more optimistic about this piece of shit company now that we've seen what the expectations for this spray shit are. Great launch meeting, huh?

F@#% them all. I quit!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I new this stuff was crap. None of my doctors want to even try this stuff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about it ...Stiefel will copy it...they copy every companies products....eventually !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear connectics and medicis reps...it o.k. to change your diaper that you have been crapping in - afraid of the spray are we! Keep to your own boards ass clowns

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I "new" this stuff was crap??? Again, Medicis and Connetics reps, who don't have the I.Q. or GPA to work for a real company, stay with your own trashy boards and butcher the english language there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuck faced english professor - no matter how you spell it, your spray is crap.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. New records in Nov and Dec on lotion and shampoo. The spray has not even been luanched. These competitive reps talking trash on this board is interesting. Once they see the data and they hear the docs talk about the product from the trials - it will be time for the competition to see if they can get a new job.
    I am glad I am not competing with this product.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I just heard about your Spray patient in Alabama that shot the stuff in his eye's and got glaucoma?

Will clobetasol really do that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The crap is oily & stings to high heavens. I just got totally chewed out by a Derm who tried it on a patient that went through the roof. When are we getting some real products?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    So I just heard about your Spray patient in Alabama that shot the stuff in his eye's and got glaucoma?

Will clobetasol really do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! If you spray a something in your eye that is a vasoconstrictor you decrease fluid flow from the eye and induce a temporary increase in eye preasure.

Crazy shit!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck Faced??? Again shithead, learn how to spell. Why don't you go find some work ethic or better yet take an English class instead of being the faggot that you are by surfing on cafe pharma at 12:45 on a Friday afternoon. Can you spell L O S E R ????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Fuck Faced. As an adjective (as your face is fucked), not a noun you fucking moron. It's no wonder Galderma can't produce a single innovation with geniuses like you around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot - you don't even know the correct slang term. The Galderma rep is right - now, go to your own board loser...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW WHAT A CREW OF ADULTS - I HOPE IT HAS NO REFLECTION ON THE PRODUCT!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total reflection of our morale & morals. I hate selling the spray...just got chewed out for a patient running through it in a week.