COE

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, what's really bullshit is the fact that if one person on the team wins they should all win!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My original point exactly that with shared customers and shared drugs comes shared objectives. How anyone in this company can claim individual accountability for any success is beyond insanity. Not to mention that there is no real selling allowed for fear of violating some policy. So the game is how many times you can stick a screen in front of the customer for a 10 second commercial while they sign for samples. Wow, impressive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is all about individual effort and recognition at AstraZeneca, not teamwork. That simply doesn't jibe with a scorecard and ranking.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the poster was speaking of the diabetes division.
    BMS looked at different metrics than AZ did last year.
    -Same docs called on
    -Same reporting system
    -Again both companies evaluated the numbers differently
    -Guess what, both companies had entirely different winners
    -It's a case study on why you should never get to excited about winning or not winning.
    -Example: if our company looked at TRx growth vs NRX growth last year there would have been some changes in who won.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a joke that we are forced ranked yet on three and four person MIRROR IMAGE TEAMS and the biggest kiss ass (who is probably the laziest) goes to COE. I have never seen such a bunch of "take credit" do nothing people in my life who will turn on you in a second and stab you in the back. Even management cannot be trusted. Terrible environment and the reason this shithole is not more successful. It does not help that in our division they really think one of us is pressing the flesh with our top targets every single week! OMG! Talk about pissing off customers. That is an AZ rep on their turf every week all month, sometimes more often.