Cognis..... :(

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not use Cognis/Teligen as a paper wight

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so,who will be next???

accountability right goldman???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boo hoo,,,i am cryin on the stage

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More cries to come in the near future as and when Cognis/Teligen MDRs will explode worldwide and no hiding place available to you. Everyone knows that even before the market release of C/T cans, BSX very well know all the problems with these devices and you guys have continued to hide the truth from the public, physicians and FDA. The entire world knows that you are now heading for a CLASS I RECALL.

You have not learnt anything from your past habit of hiding the truth right from Ventak days which resulted in settlement with the Government after huge payouts. It is now apparent that this process of finally accepting the guilt and making payments to the Government will continue again in the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do youmwork? MDT or STJ?

May be even Sorin as ELA has recently obtained FDA PMA approval for their CRT-D can.

You cannot compete with BSX cans.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no competing with Guidant/BSX's defective trash cans. MDT, STJ, Sorin, and Biotronik are all growing market shares, while Guidant/BSX has plummeted from 40% of US market share to less than 20% today.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have anything to substantiate your statement?

MDT is plauged with recalls, STJ hides their MDRs, Biotronic is too small to count and Sorin (ELA and EV3) are not visible as their products are too cheap and they are just surviving due to high payments to docs.

No one in the world has smallest size cans like BSX, show me equivalent cans to compare Cognis.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's really important is what's inside the can that counts.

The real question is: Who has been plagued by recalls? Answer: Guidant/Boston. I would say a plague is a devastation. While Medtronic has had some recalls they have not devastated the company. I don't think you can say that about Boston. Medtronic shares are up into the mid $40's while Boston shares have plummeted to around $8.

To intimate that St. Jude does not report it's problems is really the 'pot calling the kettle black'. St. Jude is the only company that reports it's information in the format that the FDA request. There is that slight possibility that St. Jude has a more stringent quality assurance program than say Boston which would account for their recent successes.

As for Sorin and Biotronik it is important to know your competitors. While they may be smaller, especially in the US, they are still places where a good salesman can make a really good living. At issue is whether or not the salemen encourage use through enticement. I would say in some instances yes and some no. Either way it should make little difference to the size of your can.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't compete? Is the competition: Most Likely to Be Recalled? If so, then you are correct - I cannot compete with BSX in this endeavor.

As a friendly suggestion, when you're puffing up your chest in a thread, I find it hilarious that you don't take time to make it look like an adult wrote it. "Youmwork?" "May be?"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I can substantiate my statement:
    "Guidant has seen its market share drop from around 35% to just over 20%"
    http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2006/02/06/8367926/index.htm

Hiding MDRs is a rather difficult thing to do nowadays, FDA auditors will catch these dirty tricks, it's highly unlikely that STJ is hiding MDRs.

As for who is in trouble for hiding MDRs, it is BSX who is still under a FDA corporate warning letter, which included MDR reporting issues:

"1. Failure of a manufacturer to report, within 30 days of becoming aware of information from any source that reasonably suggests that a device marketed by the manufacturer may have caused or contributed to a death or serious injury, as required by 21 CFR 803.50(a)(1)."

"2. Failure of a manufacturer to report within 30 days of becoming aware of information from any source that reasonably suggests that a device marketed by the manufacturer has malfunctioned and this device or a similar device would be likely to contribute to a death or serious injury if the malfunction were to recur, as required by 21 CFR 803.50(a)(2)."
    Source:
    http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2006/ucm075775.htm

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was not a big deal as I was typing the message at early morning - take a look at the time of my message. I was a slip of finger - instead of pressing space bar I might have hit m. You seems to be in wrong job, go and become a school teacher!

Now by "hiding" by STJ I meant not admitting the device was faulty, it is always physician error, patient had past history etc etc. It was not the device mal function but always something else!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize. I didn't realize that English was not the language you grew up speaking. I can see that now.

You suggest that "I seems to be in wrong job..."

Attention to detail is important in CRM. Composing lucid arguments is instrumental in establishing credibility.

However, as I mentioned before, you're probably assigned to some foreign physician whose native tongue is also yours. Well done. That commonality goes a long way to making up for your other inadequacies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you are an amateur who obviously has no knowledge of the medical device industry, let me enlighten you. Once upon a time, most medical device companies used to insert a disclaimer into every single MDR they filed. The FDA saw that this was always happening so then the FDA went ahead and added this disclaimer to the MDR form:

"The submission of a report or related information to the FDA and its release by FDA, does not necessarily reflect a conclusion by the party submitting the report or the FDA that the report or information is an admission that the manufacturer, their employees, or the device caused or contributed to the reportable event."
    source:
    http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm094529.htm#disc

No company is going to admit in an MDR that they are guilty. If you think that STJ will admit in an MDR that they are guilty, you're out of your mind. Not even BSX is that stupid.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I suggest that you better focus on the subject rather than wasting time on spelling and grammar?

It is well known that how you establish so called credibility with your physicians – let me not list here your filthy practices.

If you don't focus on the topic you better refrain from posting replies.

Hope you got the message.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My "focus on the topic" came to a head 4 years ago when I left Boston after recall #13. I cleared my conscience that day, and came to work for the safest CRM company in the industry.

I'll stop posting replies when Jobu the OP stops murdering my language and contributing to the dumbing down of our society.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as safest CRM Company, please name your firm and I will tell you all about it. You will not survive in this business if you are honest. What is the going rate of commission you pay to physicians?

Why are you bitter of BSX; must be missing the money you used to make here? Have you lost your job and now desperately trying to return to BSX?

Looks like in your childhood, your mum did not love you much. Go and spend some time with your family or if you still have your job, take a holiday.

Best thing is to totally disregard your irrelevant replies.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The safest CRM company is any company besides BSuX.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest