Company Cars?

Discussion in 'EndoChoice' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was wondering if somebody could tell me what the company cars are. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a fleet of brown Ford Probes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! That's funny right there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was approached by a recruiter named Scott Heron who said that reps at Endochoice were making $175-400+k. Any truth to that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! No. Not even close. $175K-$400K? That is too funny. Most reps are in the low 100s if they are lucky.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. If you're asking about company cars, you're not going to do well in big boy medical device. Oh, and EndoChoice is nowhere near a big boy medical company. They fly by the seat of their pants.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! That is the exact truth! Add up all the salaries of Endochoce reps and you'll get $175-400+k! You should have asked the recruiter how much each INDIVIDUAL rep was making!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea what I make. The comp plan changes multiple times throughout the year.

I'd be more worried about long term job security. Follow the financials. We are burning through $40 million a year in cash and only have a little over 2 years of cash remaining. Our finance department has been in shambles since day 1.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To make that type of $$$, you'll probably need to supplement your income with two other full time positions at other companies.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Reps at Endochoice were making $175 -400+k" is ABSOLUTELY correct!!

What your recruiter is saying is that if you added up all the salaries of Endochoice reps, the result would be between $175 - 400 + k

See how those tricky recruiters twist the truth?