Compliance Inteview (Urology)

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 29, 2016 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a liar. Your opening new business doing cases all day, then you should blow your numbers out every quarter. Not one person is opening new business and doing cases all day. If you work four hours a day I would be shocked. Urology division is worth 10 million and we make more money then we bring in. We need pills just to justify our jobs because both doesn't pay the bills . So stop bullsshiiting everyone and leave your house at 10 and get done by 2. That's not a full day. Lori will be gone Activis will run the division and there will be cuts by the end of the year

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are these surgical techs you speak of?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really hope you don't work here with your terrible Grammer and awful spelling. If, in fact you do, I am looking for a new job ASAP.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be looking for a new job weeks ago. Urology division will be gone. Ask Lori, Chris, managers and 18 reps. What's nice is most of the reps found better jobs then what we are going through over here. Chris received huge payout to keep his mouth shut, so he is doing fine. Lori will except her buyout and walk away on a nice fluffy cloud. The ones that are screwed are the managers and for what. We all can thank one dirty manager MM and two crazy reps KH and Zaina. The best part of the whole story is KH got her self fired by being a two faced friend.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure I know the hours I work & what I do all day. And actually, yes, I am blowing out my numbers & making over 25k in bonus this quarter. So Einstein, I suggest you get off your a** & perhaps you will make some $ instead of sitting on here complaining. And the previous poster is right, you don't look like you got the smarts too good so no one really respects your idiocracy anyhow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's talk in six months jack ass. By the way 25k in bonus is not blowing out your numbers. 130% is blowing your numbers out and pays much more then 25k. That's why you always have and always will be a middle of the pact jackass . You work for a shit show and you won't have a job in six months or just might have a job, pill pusher. Enjoy your new job, bringing brown bag lunches and waiting in a office for a hour to get a signature. If you don't realize your company sucks and your job is going to go through a massive change you are a special needs person. Enjoy your 25k bonus, by the way that's not that much money for a bonus. So please stop trying to flex your flabby ass arms and suck you fat gut in and crawl back in the closet

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way I have been in this position for 4.5 years and I have been on two trips, more than you will ever know. I do know if you are working more than 20 hours a week you have no idea what you are doing. You sound stupid and now I know you work stupid. I think you are bullshitting everyone, because there isn't one person out in the field working more than 20 hours a week. If you are busting your ass so much how come you didn't hit your Rapaflo numbers, don't lie and say you did because we all know the truth. Oh I know why you didn't because your fat ass doesn't even work

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice job riding Neuro's coattails. It must be brutal allocating sales 20 minutes a day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct I am riding neuro's ass and that's why I maxed out this past quarter and will do it again. What I do know is that I will be doing my resume while you are out there selling pills and buying your coffee for your offices mr mailman. I kicked your ass last year and I know I did it again in the first quarter. Like I said before you are a middle of the pack guy. That's not bad if you like to be mediocre , loser

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The middle-of-the-pack people are the ones who are legitimately performing. Idiots like you are the reason this division is a joke, and you deserve to be fired. Being a shameless cheater is not the same as "kicking ass." Being a shameless cheater is just being a shameless cheater. Some people (like you) are willing to sacrifice integrity for cash. Others are not, and frankly, those are the people I respect.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a nobody and who cares who you respect. I am pretty sure Asstavis doesn't care who you respect and by the way they don't respect anyone. Do you think Kate and Dave cheated. I don't and I know they did nothing wrong and they got punished by Asstavis for no reason. So stop talking about respect, this company is dog eat dog and your worried about what is right and wrong. By the way I am not cheating and never have but wanted you to know this company doesn't give a shit about anyone, we are all a number. They let 18 people go and I know for a fact some of them did nothing wrong. One person was fired for taking vials out of the Arbo, he was asking for less money than the letter stated. Another person was fired for adding the word Botox so please tell me how they cheated. So stop talking about right and wrong because there is nothing right about how this company treats people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey genius, the company answers to the shareholders. Working for a public company can be and often is a bumpy ride from time to time. Produce and more time than not you're safe. If you can't stand the heat of sales, maybe Walmart is hiring in your town. I'm sure you could stock shelves. If you'd like to stay in healthcare, become an orderly at your local hospital and shake the farts out of he bed sheets.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you two need to stop, you are falling into their trap. HR and Compliance want us to turn on each other so they can move on more people. We need to band together.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really are the dumbest person on this earth. You think shareholders had something to do with this urology division falling. Urology is a ant when it comes to shareholders. You also think if your numbers are good you are fine. Kate was first going on a trip , Dave was first last year being promoted and last Anthony was in the top every year. So stop talking out of your ass and realize this isn't shareholders this is Forrest / Asstavis. It's shareholders asking for 4 signatures a day now for Rapaflo. Going look on any Asstavis board and you will realize it's the company we work for. I will give you a little advice don't let Asstavis take advantage of you, make sure you take advantage of Asstavis. You need to stop drinking the cool aid and get out of your little closet and ask around about the company we are working for. If you think it's right that they threw 18 people on the street without their bonus or any pay. You think it's right that they took the bonuses from the managers and told them they did nothing wrong. You think it's right that they went into people's stock accounts and took away their vested stock then you really are a stupid jackass. I know we work for a heartless company that doesn't give a shit about any of us and that's why I am taking advantage of them until something better pops up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 25k bonus (100k a year with a 100k base salary) isn't "not much money"? I'll take 200k for this job even if the company does suck. If it sucks so bad, why are you still here? Possibly because when you apply for jobs you sound like a complete moron. Learn proper grammar before ranting to people better than you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you knew. You guys just don't get it. By the way you made 25k one quarter. Do it again the next three quarters and looking at the numbers , you are not. You will make your 40k to 50k in bonus which comes out to 150k for the year which means you will do your middle of the road like normal. I am sorry that's what you are, average. It's not your fault, that's what God made you AVERAGE. I know you don't think you are workhorse for a good company. Everyone wants to leave and if you would just come out and say I am staying because the money is good now, I would have some respect for you. Please don't lie and say everything is great here because we all know the atmosphere sucks and we are all on a ticking time bomb.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not just two people. It's one not very intelligent person & many others trying to shut him/her up.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what you're getting out of getting on here, insulting people, & bad mouthing the company but you need a reality check. No company or job is perfect & this company ofcourse is far from it. Just St because some choose to still work hard, what skin is it off your back? You are a very angry person so I hope anonymously ranting on here to hard-working people makes you feel better so you don't kick your dog or beat your wife.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know your a middle of the pack type of rep. You are not in Mexico and never have been. Just think 16 reps went out of 80 and they removed 9 from the compliance investigation so they took the top 25 and you are not one of the. So keep dreaming about the 100k which you will never smell. Like I told you before you will and always have been middle of the road type of rep. That's why you are satisfied at Asstavis, you don't have to bust your ass and work 20 hours a week and except a decent bonus. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Just don't lie and say your killing yourself. We all know we don't work hard and we all make up calls and see about 10 offices a week. Make sure you take advantage of Asstavis and don't let them take advantage of you. We are all a number and they don't care about any of us, just ask Lori, Chris, Dave, Kate, Rob, Brad, Mark, Matt, Jeff and 18 reps.