Considering abandoning wife and kids & debts

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2006 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And when a woman does it, you hear nothing of it.

Love the double standard.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has got to be written by one self absorbed man or wanna be man. Probably a man that runs on his wife and blames her for all their problems, thinks he is a great looking man or great in the sack, and takes his wife for granted. Well wake up loser. Your lucky you have what you have and she fakes her orgasms with you. Any woman giving you attention must be trying to get something from you like advancement in a career if your posting your BS on this board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so why are American families.falling apart?

its the weak male, right?

i mean it has nothing to.do.w women taking jobs and womens lib, no way

you live in the land of lalalalalalalalalalalalala

4. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

No double standard where I'm concerned.

It's even worse when a woman does it.....and people NEVER forget it, either.

Especially her children.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only live once. The OP is a hero to many of us! Live large!

6. Drug Dumper

gutless

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the orig poster is a hero to many!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to say this, but the OP seems like he is in a terrible situation.

If his wife is a loser (for example, not having sex with a spouse for long periods time or saying no to sex very often, is grounds for divorce imo), then he has every right to ask for a divorce.

Men in America are getting beat up all the time, and its time to fight back, and stop letting women manipulate the situation.

Better yet, don't get married at all. Its a losing proposition, unless you really want kids.

If that is the case, find a woman with below average intelligence that is a faithful women.

Women with too much intelligence, I find, are terrible in the sack and make terrible wives, in my observations of friends that are married.

9. Drug Dumper

Obviously, you've never met a real woman .......

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! I have met a real woman. She is from Brazil. OUCH! There is no way a (Sex in the City) from the US could match, unless it was a Horse race!!! She is all woman, and she know's how to treat a man, and I in turn know how to treat a real women, because I want to, not because I'm supposed.

Take note women, I speak the truth!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree with your post.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here with an update now 6 1/2 years later. I am in line for my FOURTH promotion later this year and have an amazing GF. The best and smartest thing I ever did was to start over with a new life and identity. GO ME!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about your kids? What's your relationship with them like?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here, I have no relationship with them. They are brats, wife raised them that way. Let her deal with those parasites.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bs on this post. If it is real, however, you're a sick, selfish person who will one day feel the full weight of that decision.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this is a hoax. Getting out of a loveless marriage is one thing but abandoning your children just makes you scum.

Have fun making more parasitic brats with your new wife...

Oh wait, this is different...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thinking about it right now. My wife cheated on me for six years, and still cheats on me. My kid lives in his room, playing computer games and eating. He's fat and lazy, refuses to help around the house, gets lousy grades at school. He uses up all his clothes, then wears the same clothes for days.

If your wife stinks and your kid stinks, then leave them. Forget about "scarring them for life" etc. etc. If they are so selfish that they don't care about you, then you should not care about them.

18. Go swimming like I did.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not have your issues but I took a young lover and now we all have threesomes. No kids at home. I still think my husband is a complete washed up jerk but we're old. This adventure has refreshed everything and we both look forward to "his" visits to town. My kids (adults now) drive me nuts too and I do my very best to just ignore them. Keep that in mind. They do grow up. Why not send stinky to an overnite or kids camp, invite the AM over, get your wife all sauced up, slap her slutty ass and have some fun with the bitch? I dress up like the whore that I am and love it. You never know what your missing. Dude, it is just sex!!! If she loved the guy, she would have left you. I think she is a bad girl. JMTC

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that's right. You will be so much happier marrying a hottie with a high school education and works as an admin in an office or who has a career flipping burgers at McDonalds!

Women who have achieved managerial, director, or VP level positions are too smart and will figure out quickly that you are cheating. So much better off marrying the hottie next door with low ambition and a low level, low paying job!