Cooper Acquisition

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by anonymous, Nov 12, 2021 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the future of us reps? Will there be a mass lay offs? Severance?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think we will be laid off but I guess you never know. Time will tell. Love my job and my manager so hope not.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far so good! I feel good about our jobs and the future. Hope we can grow soon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you what you will get. 5 weeks pay for severance, paid out your unused vacation, and yes there are more layoffs coming. The average Generate rep makes 40% more than the average Cooper rep, you know how CHEAP Cooper is! They will not continue to pay that high base! There have been 2 layoffs, and 100% certainly there will be a 3ed once all the DBU reps are up and going with CBR. Don't sit on your butt and wait to be laid off. I would proactively start looking for something new, if you are a legacy CBR rep.

5. Trump Won

Trump Won Guest

Cooper is a shit show right now. What hell is going on!? Customers can’t get product? Really!? Valentine is a moron for running the business this way.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cooper is such a mess. I friggin hate this company.