Craig Granowitz a BULLY.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So here are two definitions of a bully.......

"Persistent, offensive, abusive, intimidating or insulting behaviour, abuse of power or unfair penal sanctions which makes the recipient feel upset, threatened, humiliated or vulnerable, which undermines their self-confidence and which may cause them to suffer stress"

"Bullying is a compulsive need to displace aggression and is achieved by the expression of inadequacy (social, personal, interpersonal, behavioural, professional) by projection of that inadequacy onto others through control and subjugation (criticism, exclusion, isolation etc). Bullying is sustained by abdication of responsibility (denial, counter-accusation, pretence of victimhood) and perpetuated by a climate of fear, ignorance, indifference, silence, denial, disbelief, deception, evasion of accountability, tolerance and reward (eg promotion) for the bully."

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is willful ignorance within Senior Management when they refuse to take action when there is so much chatter within social media about a subject which needs to have zero tolerance. Obviously their internal oversight is weak and dysfunctional. The truth has to prevail.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How to expose this bully???????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo hoo my feelings got hurt at work. Grow up people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it isn't about hurt feelings - it is about a leader who uses intimidation to try to get people in his organization to push the limits of legal and ethical behavior, putting the CIA at risk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig you asshole - get off this message board. Poor specimen that you are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate and loath the Merck leadership (I have said it so often) and now my dream has come true to confront and screw things up even more....ha ha ha. I love it. I have outsmarted the Merck idiot leadership team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Craig please get off this site. We already know you hate Merck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good to abuse stupid arrogant Merck people and get away with it. I love it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Craig you need to learn to relax. Maybe you should start taking the afternoons off like RKM. The weather is beautiful outside.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mother knows all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will leaving soon! Rumor has it that he's gonna be asked to retire vs just firing this Schering plough pos leftover. I hate everyone from Schering... I fired all my sp direct reports because I hated them. Schering people should be rounded up and sent to a dump!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations RKM. It looks like your secret behind the scenes manuvering is about to finally pay off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get serious. CG has some issues, but he is tremendously better than RKM, etc. He is direct, outcome oriented, and has a clear vision for GMA. If you don't agree, fine. SPEAK UP !!! Merck Medical Affairs is permeated with passive aggressiveness. That is not Craig. He says what he believes. Grow a spine, and recognize that although you may not agree - CG has done a tremendous job since the merger. The best decision was to rid the USMA of RKM.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both Craig and Richard are terrible people managers who need to be delisted from Merck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally a voice of reason.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CG and RKM are self serving low lives with no ethics. Confirmed pathological liars. A perfect fit with the current management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU GOT TO AGREE THAT DR. CRAIG GRANOWITZ IS GREAT AND DOING A FABULOUS JOB. SIR, YOU ARE CORRECT IN THAT MERCK IS A FUBR OF A COMPANY. CONTINUE HAVING FUN MAKING FOOLS OF ADAM SCHECHTER AND KEN FRAZIER. YOU ARE FOLLOWING FRED HASSAN'S LEAD BY SELLING MERCK WHAT THEY WANT. LOVE IT!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every post about these clowns ends with they are a "perfect fit" at Merck. Why do we and why does Merck put up with this bullshit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Narcissist individual is the perfect profile of successful manager at Merck. The company survives on these individuals to pull off its agenda. So Craig and Richard you have a permanent home and acceptance.