CSL culture?

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, May 31, 2016 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It starts at the top with dollar Bill lunatic Bill Campbell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top is always disconnected as their role and focus is the stock holders and keeping this company financially viable. Its the directors of sales that is more "our world". And unfortunately we have likable people that are struggling to figure out how the sales team actually does business. The "do what you have to vs. do what you need to " is confounding them. The have to do is overwhelming what we need to do... Probably other companies have similar issues but we are a small sales team and the expectation of calls, veeva etc.. waste our time. We have big territories.. Let us figure out how to manage them. With our small sales and marketing teams, we have less layers and their should be more direct communication. But people are afraid to speak up hoping the next guy does it. Work larger companies there is always redundancy in territories. With us is we are unhappy there is no one else to cover your customers.
    So basically our direct national managers and their direct managers make it our break it for us. Bill just tells them to make it work.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your point is well taken however the sales leaders at CSL have the decision rights of a front line manager at a more sales driven Pharma company. Every tactical decision and resulting communication must be cleared by the VP of sales who must get the blessing of the NA GM. I work with the sales leaders and it is apparent the chain of command is paralyzing. It is a do as you are told environment led by a GM who does not trust that the sales people even ad value. Go outside the chain of command and get punished.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F Dollar Bill C.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you will, Bill may be tough but he knows how to communicate and actualize a vision. Bob L on the other hand is a want to be visionary much like he was a want to be basketball star …… and we know how well that worked out for him. I dread returning to KOP to see him arrogantly roaming around and judging people. I doubt he believes Covid is real and would have people back at KOP 5 days a week if he could crammed in meeting rooms. He trusts that nobody is as smart or works as hard as he does.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree completely. In the short time I was at (still seems too long and I still have nightmares), I was only ever in one meeting with D-bag Bob. He tried to bully myself and one other person into doing something that some people might deem less than honest. After that I was done. Couldn’t take it anymore. Got out as soon as I could

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob is a jerk, plain and simple. Doesn't have the temperament or smarts to be a real leader, so he plays the intimidation game. As long as he kisses the (rings) of Bill and Paul, it's all good. It's a shame the basketball thing didn't work out, because that's where his heart is, although not enough talent for that, either. It's pitiful and embarrassing to watch him show the old photos with MJ, etc. Poor guy... who does that???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob is a loser for sure but the culture starts at the top. I just got back from COE and Paul P is the most arrogant and self absorbed individual on this planet. He was pontificating about returning to the office. He is obviously tone deaf and out of touch. I cringed listening to him ramble. Bob may show those dumb basketball pictures over and over but Paul just loves to innocently show the pictures of his Utah house. Look at how rich I am minions. Ugh. So unprofessional. I can not get out of CSL fast enough.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply amazing. When I departed, I left a scathing report, and thought CSL had, at that time, hit rock bottom. WOW... they have gone much, much deeper. They should all be 1) thoroughly ashamed, and 2) fired immediately. Every one of them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best things about not working at CSL anymore:
    not working with has-beens like Bob L
    not worrying if he doesn't see me at my desk when he's on patrol
    not working with B players (most everyone on the NA"LT"--lol)
    not having to hear his pathetic basketball stories
    not having to pretend that Paul is a good guy (lol--the Utah house story is a pretty accurate picture)
    not having to ever see that weasel Dollar Bill Campbell again
    not pretending that the company has values, especially concerning patients
    not pretending that it's a good place to work

Ugh--what a mistake CSL turned out to be. My mental health started improving the day I gave my notice.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CSL is a sick, toxic s-hole filled with out of touch, mean spirited has-beens. Stay far away.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This could have been written in the early 1990s when John S and his cronies ran the show. The more things change the more they stay the same.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE DISGUSTING! You are the type that gives pharma sales a bad rap, you pig!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my guess is you're not one of the "hotties" Awww

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truer words were never said. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and just walked out. No backup plan, nothing. House, cars, kids, etc… and it was the best decision I ever made. The day they tried to strongarm me into lying to patient associations was the day I got out. Sick, toxic pricks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On a positive note, CSL just posted a job for a senior director of Culture.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! A senior director of what???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've recently resigned from an R&D position after 2 years. They did a switcheroo on me after joining and being told I would be responsible for key dev assets. Anyway I did the best I could with insane working hours, they operate across Australian, US and European time zones so its not uncommon to receive meeting invites for 6am and 11pm which means you're literally on a 24hr cycle. And the reward for being so flexible and sacrificing family life is the constant shuffling of people on and off programs.

Just when you've got everything under control and you've gotten up to speed they move you onto something else. Peer to peer everyone is friendly and welcoming but senior management is where its a joke. You have no say and nobody seems to care anymore. Good people are fleeing this dumpster fire and all that was left is a distillate of the most incompetent and useless. I'd rather not be led by donkeys who's best years are non existent.

Goodbye CSL, thanks for the monthly pay cheques and you're welcome for me leaving my projects in a better state than I found them.