Current Merck Retirees

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 8:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From one old guy to another, I am getting things in order for Friday. Early day at the club for weekly high stakes poker, manage investments mid afternoon and dinner at the finest restaurant in town. Saturday is reserved for college football. Everyone have a great weekend.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you - screw the nay sayers. Hope to join you at the club for a drink soon ;-)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Martinis are on me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please this board is devoted to critical sales and business issues! Not alcohol-induced stupidity!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be informed, this thread is dedicated to the personnel that built Merck. Not to the lazy, slothful, morally deprived, lowlife currently employed in the quote sales force. Get your lunches delivered and don't pissoff customers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest - this board is all about negativity and slamming (you suck, no you suck). VERY little useful information on here. I peek from time to time to see if there is any quality, but am almost always dissappointed by the content. Even serious, thoughtful threads eventually wind up in the gutter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have it all wrong. This particular thread was established to allow interplay between the past hero's of Merck not the current tribe of misfits.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please note that alcoholism is an epidemic in senior citizens. Do not turn to alcohol to dampen your feelings of uselessness and loss of vitality. Go volunteer and help folks less fortunate and go to church. I hope this counsel is heard by all of the Merck retirees.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mind your own damn business!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you are suffering from a hangover! Drink plenty of gatorade and try to get your fat butt to the gym. AA is waiting for you. Good luck in kicking the booze!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those after 50 or alredy retirie I would recommend few books. Retiriment is what you make of it. I love it and will never want to be part of any corporation=poison. For those that are in their late 30 or 40 I just want to say that you will transition from needing your parents to support you, to be retiree yourself befor you know it. Get ready!

Make Golden Years Golden- Eva Mor
    How to retire happy, wild, and free- Ernie J. Zielinski
    Bogle heads- guide to retirement planning- Taylor Larimore

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTH? Do you hardening of the arteries?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another fine week for us wealthy retirees. Off to the Bahamas to beat the cold and a little scuba diving. Will return in two weeks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see a tiger shark in your future!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I definitely see a clown fish!! Bahahahahahaha11

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's apparent that when you were employed by Merck, there was a "quota" for illiterates.
    Pissoff is not a verb, doofus.
    And what is a quote sales force?

As a fellow retiree, your ignorance and bigotry are embarrassing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ohh, I meant "sales" force

see the Quote marks?

Because you really do no selling - or should I say, do not sell??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get off our thread. You slothed ignoramus. Clowns like you deserve the breadline. Now readjust the lunch menu and don't forget to order extra for Xmas dinner

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now a blow (hard) fish!! Merck Retirees stay off this board!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true.