CVM reorganization 2.0 coming January 2020

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Details please

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is happening in January. They made all of the changes in October for Q4 for 2020, go away troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then how come there is a hiring freeze?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There isn’t. We have three new Syneos reps and a new DM starting in our district plus another 2 Janssen. There isn’t a hiring freeze. And there’s no reorg in January.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol lies

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought it was 4 syneos reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No hiring freeze in my region either. New DM from outside hired and announced just yesterday. Several contract people coming on board as well.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I thought that there were MANY internal MDP candidates waiting for a job to take ? They were just passed over? Or maybe MDP leads nowhere ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have equal Syneos to Janssen now in our district and are fully staffed was my point and on both Janssen and Syneos I know of new hires and starts in both companies for reps and DM‘s across the region. Sooo...maybe your region just sucks and they have a hiring freeze to stop the bleeding...? ‍♀️

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ohhhhhh, sick region burn.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just now understood that MDP leads nowhere? No one gets promoted, its a mirage...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going to be ugly!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it is weird that they even pretend that there is a "career path" here. You're a rep and maybe after many years a sales mgr and that is it. Must be hard to recruit the people when they can go to silicon valley for money & career. who knows

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied to a tech firm immediately after my first day of MDP class. It was such a joke, the trainers didn't know their asses from their elbows. If anyone thinks sitting through that load of crap is the path to career advancement they deserve to be stuck pushing pills.

The problem is most people who've been reps for more than a year or two don't have the skills to survive let alone thrive at a better managed company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, programs like MDP just don't exist in the real business world. Its pharma fantasy mgt. development. ID people with talent and make something happen for them instead of dying on the vine here .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, MDP leads somewhere- only if you are proficient at analingus.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... where’s the CVM 2020 reorg Nostradamus hiding out? Awfully quiet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it’s 2020, no reorg has been announced; yet. How is there NO discussion over the fact that the October reorg didn’t net any better results than the structure they had in place prior for CVM? That both Xarelto and Invokana have not only declined but flat lined? That as soon as the DKD indication came through not only did it not “relaunch” as they thought and hoped it would; but they quickly yanked and reallocated the nephrologists to some third party rep company outside of the CSR’s ie SYNEOS and IQUVIA etc. so there goes those new scripts and new revenue stream. The 2.5 STILL hasn’t launched they way they wanted, no matter how they shake it. And they pulled AFIB from chronic care detail altogether as if PCP don’t write AFIB dose for Xarelto ‍♀️ Annnnd let’s see, Eliquis, who mops up with Xarelto anyway is going to have a generic in 6 months? Uh CVM is going to be obliterated by ALL of these factors. Bueller? Bueller??