CVP of HR and NNI's 'flexible work policy'

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How embarrassing to read Maryellen's post on LinkedIn speaking to Novo's flexible work policy.

Like 'no shit', companies have been doing what she talks about for years, and admittedly, she speaks to that, essentially saying 'better late than never'.

I'm still scratching my head: WHY would she pen and publish this ? What's the point, especially at a time of upheaval when so many of of colleagues have lost their jobs as we head into the holidays?

Hey Maryellen, can you tell us what you're trying to do ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??? WTF was her article for - it kind of makes us look stupid and behind the curve.

I think sometimes people post articles or make pointless comments on LinkedIn just so that their face is 'out there' ... maybe she's looking for a new job

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising.

She's just on a major power trip since she got the CVP job.

I'm surprised Doug gives her as much runway as she appears to have, she's in over her head.

But ... I think the Three Amigos, Dave, Maryellen and Doug, are all in over their heads.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see attention is paid to home office drones while they simultaneously screw up the entire sales force's work life balance for the 3rd time in 3 years.

Oh...please explain how moving every commercial lead to home office fits in with this "flexibility" and ability to work remotely too.

What a pile of bs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, that's obviously written by a low lever field drone.

The Commercial Leads' job is NOT to be in the field riding with reps and bringing donuts to obese nurses.

Their job is to be much better connected to the business and brand strategy, provide their insights there, so that they can better translate to their RBDs from an execution PoV.

Now, get back to the topic of Maryellen and her trolling propaganda on social media about NNI and it's flexibility when we just whacked 200 at Christmas.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The consultants told her to do it

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read the article (?) and I'm thinking 'why'?

She doesn't make any sense and then highlights someone who likes to come in later bc they stay later bc it's quieter ... BFD.

#maryellenlookingforanewjob

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like we are living an Orwell novel. Tell me how "acting locally" is best served by having a West Coast ACL in Princeton. Tell me how it makes it easier for them to get messages to the RBDs when they are in a different time zone. Tell me how it's possible for home office drones to work remotely with corporate but not an ACL.

None of it makes sense.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maryellen, your thoughts please ?

You are OK publishing your thoughts on LinkedIn, well, how about here ?

Pony up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, don't know how she got the job ... she should have been shown the door with her best friend Jackie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think she wrote that at 4:20pm. Who's got a lighter?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing - make a true negative comment here and Maryellen will have it pull! Obviously, she is worried about her reputation. Lady get over it. You have issues and your skill set is not up to the level of your title. Do you have Anna's team checking cafepharma every day? Watch your back with her.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a stellar leader.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will the sales team get to have a flexible schedule? Let's see if this policy works for anyone outside the home office. I doubt it! What has she done to help the field? She helps herself. Stellar...really? Are you still drinking the Cool-aid? In many cases, the restructure has moved people so far out of their home area and nobody is addressing it. We should just be happy we have a job but oh it is only going to take 2 hours with traffic to get into territory. Maybe they just want us to leave on our own so they don't have to give us a severance?
    Maryellen stop trolling CP! SAD!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maryellen -
    Did I hear you say we can job-share field sales roles ?
    Hello ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets.
    Crickets.
    That's all you'll hear from her.

Power tripping.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Job sharing is used as a benefit to attract talent. Being there are 60 people lined up to take your job if you were to quit, there is no need to offer a more expensive option to retain/attract people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until they find out what the culture and job are like then company's expenses go UP.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me ask you a question, moron. Have you ever heard of video chat? Countless global corporations use it to conduct business. Doug uses it to check in with Lars. There's no reason we can't invest in that capability-except that doesn't fit the narrative. This is a good old-fashioned NJ job grab