CVRM Culture

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 13, 2023 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I&D & AZ! What a joke! They set very low goals & take pride in meeting them. Now they've come up with a new goal & hire diverse senior directors at career level G!!! They're unsuccessful in hiring diverse directors, over the years they've hired a few who'll never get promoted & stay where they are forever & ever. Now AZ wants to hire handful % of diverse senior directors to meet the numbers! Who sets these goals? When other pharma companies have 50% DEI goal, AZ is at 20%! Shame on them....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this really how shallow things have become? How does that really define who a person is and how they work with others? Percentages?? Really? That's how you assess value of things? Esoteric names and melanocytes?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look on the bright side. We aren't an airline

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you talkin' ' bout, Willis?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She never cared for people. No good leadership. I'm surprised she's leading a TA!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW will care for you if you're her pet! All can see who she appoints...... Just like many AZ leaders to show she's inclusive she talks to diverse people. But doesn't hire them....Are you surprised? You shouldn't be. Just look at her team.......everyone looks the same!!!!!! That's the known problem AZ has. People get frustrated & leave because what there's a difference between what they talk & how they act.... & nobody I mean nobody cares....SW is known for this....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong with SW & CVRM?????? How many of her favorites are gonna get promotions!! Kim Gutierez, Tolivar, Jeff Peterson, Sebolka & now Lauren Herring!!!! The visual is clear & yet LT is turning a blind eye to it...... Kim & Steve were unsuccessful CBDs. Nobody succeed under their leadership yet they're appointed EBDs! Lauren Herring is Jess's copy shrewd & non-caring types. No one liked her on our Andexxa team yet appointed as CBD! I don't have much knowledge about Jeff Peterson & Sebolka, but hear they're SW's people! How much more favoritism we've to witness?? CVRM is a shitty place.....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave CVRM! You can't succeed unless you're in SW's good books.... Look at people who got appointed after she came back.... Kim Guiterez, Tolivar, Jeff, Sebolka & now Lauren Herring..... They were never successful & yet now placed into big roles..... LT is turning a blind eye to it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm happy to be with R&I!!! Never enjoyed working with CVRM LT!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you've a wrong leadership what else can you expect to happen! I'm glad I left!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have posted for a CVRM job. Now seriously thinking if I should withdraw! I have not been hearing any positive experiences

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because there are none! If I was you I would not post!!! Talk with people on the team and learn more

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well... they are asking on here because they don't know anyone at AZ or maybe they want to stay anonymous... seriously ...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the lucky one & many others are thinking of leaving soon. KC & then SW... Why can't AZ find good leaders? Or the biggest question is why CVRM is unlucky?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a day! 2 sr leaders leaving AZ!! They couldn't take it nomore. There's no work-life-balance in CVRM. People never liked KC but at least in her ruling there were no meetings before 9am or after 4pm. People could manage the chaos. In SW's kingdom everyone is overworked and tired

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True that!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More people will leave. SW simply can't lead. I wonder what LT thinks of her! She's equal if not worst than KC and Jess!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CVRM promises one thing...no work-life-balance!!! Forget your family & personal life! Meetings are scheduled purposely on Mondays & Fridays so we end up showing up all the time. AZ says 60% attendance needed but the manager expect us to be there all the time. Micromanagement & continuous pressure. Everyone is tired

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is tired & frustrated with the favoritism. Only if you're in the inner circle can find good positions. Rest are where they were!!! Experience & brilliance doesn't count. Your contacts count.....