Dallas

Interesting....make us go to a meeting so we can sit with our regions and watch videos together
I agree! That was a grueling exercise and flaccid expenditure of money to justify a meeting that should have been a 2 day webex. Have you ever heard so many people rambling to justify their jobs? If we talked to our physicians the way these tards talk to us we would be thrown out of every office!

I agree! That was a grueling exercise and flaccid expenditure of money to justify a meeting that should have been a 2 day webex. Have you ever heard so many people rambling to justify their jobs? If we talked to our physicians the way these tards talk to us we would be thrown out of every office!
You seem nice.

I know that the many people who worked on this put a lot into it - thank you. And so I’m sorry to criticize, but I think it was actually TOO rehearsed. Those who were speaking more naturally had my attention. The slogans and performances weren’t necessary and often detracted from the points being made. Just like with HCPs, being natural, articulate and informed will earn far more respect than giving a clever performance.

I know that the many people who worked on this put a lot into it - thank you. And so I’m sorry to criticize, but I think it was actually TOO rehearsed. Those who were speaking more naturally had my attention. The slogans and performances weren’t necessary and often detracted from the points being made. Just like with HCPs, being natural, articulate and informed will earn far more respect than giving a clever performance.
Well said, I agree!

The Horse farm event could have been fun if it wasn’t for the disgusting main attraction. Why would J&J sign off on this: line up a single old bull, shine a flood light in it’s eyes for 4 hours and let people jump on top of it for a photo op? It had a gang rape quality to it. Even the old men holding the ropes looked disgusted with themselves.