Dave Alex

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2023 at 1:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my entire career I’ve never see someone struggle to make decisions like DA. Really weak.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a very nice or authentic

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HUBRIS comes to mind

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does Kristy see in him? Speaks words but nothing of value

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same can be said about many of Gilead’s so-called “leaders” across business units.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would have to agree with this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, he decided to support KC for his backfill.. So, there’s that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. Pharma Angel

Pharma Angel Guest

I totally disagree. He’s been a winner everywhere he’s gone. He just has high expectations and doesn’t put up with lazy people or BS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s a fact. One of the only real OG’s left at gilead. I’d work for him again. What he lacks in vision he makes up with hard work and doesn’t tolerate anything less.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Dave!

You actually said "Hard Work" in relation to an Executive Director? Hard work?

Ok

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Master of metrics. If it wasn't for G360 he would have no contributions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has he ever made a good hire? he surrounds himself with the weakest of the weak

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He laughs every pay day! ERD’s at Gilead pulling in 600-750k to do very little. ERDs are driving up the cost of healthcare more than anyone and the sad truth is they are making this mostly on the poor black HIV patient. I bet DA has had several years he made over 1 million a year with his stock… I can’t blame him… he is taking advantage of the situation. I blame his leadership for never seeing him for the empty suit he is. He’s outlasted everyone because he a spineless yes man who can’t make a decision.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He laughs every pay day! ERD’s at Gilead pulling in 600-750k to do very little. ERDs are driving up the cost of healthcare more than anyone and the sad truth is they are making this mostly on the poor black HIV patient. I bet DA has had several years he made over 1 million a year with his stock… I can’t blame him… he is taking advantage of the situation. I blame his leadership for never seeing him for the empty suit he is. He’s outlasted everyone because he a spineless yes man who can’t make a decision.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re a moron who has clearly never worked for him. Yes he is master of metrics but he is the only person I’ve seen ever speak his mind during leadership meetings or up the ladder. He can’t be heard anymore to your point, other erd’s don’t have tenure, expertise and full of cowards in the face of executives. Maybe Dave hurt you but he is one of the sole survivors who actually get gilead. Sadly, we are all big pharma here now so get in line and check that box.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he was a lousy rep and a lousy front line manager also. Napoleon!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly one of those that faked it to make it!! This Adam Sandler looking midget couldn’t even carry a bag let alone be an ERD for the last 12 plus years!! No personality, no talent and no brains!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clown

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, when addressing him do I look at the left eye or right one??