DBU call June 1

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious if anyone has insight into the purpose of the call on June 1? Headcount reductions again or something else?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get used to it since this is the new norm. Diabetes is so over staffed which has resulted in more and more offices closing their doors to reps. More reps calling on customers is not the answer. Less is more people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For years the idiots running diabetes tried to replicate the Neuroscience division. They overstaffed and used 90’s pharmaceutical strategies to beef up the army of representatives. They promoted unqualified people, ran with DBU jargon, and led by consensus. As Dave Ricks dismantled Biomedicines (the future of innovation as he called it), diabetes relished in their resurgence and closed off their organization to the chaos surrounding it. They would only promote and hire from DBU despite the “benefits of cross-polinization.” Dave Ricks eliminitated jobs in Biomedicines and Enrique Conterno only hired from within. Now the day has come. There is nowhere else to cut with the exception of the incapable Vice Presidents and all of R&D. The business is dying. The best have fled the company. Let’s sit back and enjoy the show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adios amigos and amigas, the time has come. All 48 plus year olds are outa here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not are over staffed, the BI/Lilly Alliance will be ending!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 7 year itch has begun! The Alliance will end shortly! Lilly Diabetes WILL fall behind Novo! The call on June 1st is to announce another round of Layoffs!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good..there's still too many reps..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will fall behind? Hahahaha. Novo is already eating Lilly’s lunch and kicking azz.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again the experienced and highest paid will be told adios. Everything will happen by September and the last day for the people being told their territories will be shutting down, will be December, 24th
    With a Jan 1st final end date. Sad what this has become.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

David Ricks wants Lilly to be agile, smaller, and more productive. Lilly’s pipeline is dismal! There will be more layoffs late this year with reallocations starting in 2019! This is a dying job!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jardiance reps will be selling basaglar

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i believe that has already started! Call detail: Basaglar in the first position no matter what the CAT tool says!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from a reliable source more down sizing will happen in two ways: 1. “Right sizing” current districts and territories based on changing partnership agreements and 2. Changes to individual territory goals, those not meeting their territory goals will get DNE and will be exited company with no $$ or severance pay.

Have heard all sales divisions will follow this plan and if Territory goals are not met reps will get DNE and be let go. If you get DNE heard you should be prepared to be exited from company. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is about time.

Do yourselves a favor. Get a book on Python, or C+, or C# etc., and start coding. Utilize the Lilly tuition while you still can.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great! This should start with the fat cats that are Senior Executive Reps and Executive Reps! Just think how much money Lilly will save! There are still way too many Diabetes Reps! When BI ends the contract with Lilly be prepared to have 2/3 less reps! You have been warned! Lilly isn’t the same company they were even 5 years ago!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June 1 is the next of many opportunities that Lillly will use to thin the heard! Novo’s Semaglutide GLP1 is going to turn the T2D market upside down... I was told this by my largest ENDO and A Very Well Known National Speaker... The Endo told me in confidence to get out of Lilly Disbetes while I can and try to land a position at Novo. The word is that Semaglutide is less than 2 years away from launching an oral version and the phase 2 data is every bit as good as Ozempic. The thing that really made me understand the impact of semaglutide is how fast it is getting formulary coverage..... I mean holy shit! The damn drug has been out since February and in my state it is already on 4 Part-D plans @ LBC as well at many commercial plans @ LBC.. Did I also mention that just about all the Novo reps drive Audi’s & the ones that don’t drive Toyota Sienna’s!!!!! Lilly.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only that, Lilly will be bought out by another big pharma company! Of course Dave will be protected by his golden parachute!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, we had a call last week that home study will be july. All reps will be trained on the products they haven't been trained on. More voice for BI products as well and weighting may change. Is this not true?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows specifics on DBU June 1 call this week?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The call is to talk about how Novo is kicking our ass! They will talk about how Ozempic has better A1c reduction and more weight loss than Trulicity and how ORAL Ozempic beat Jardiance in A1c reduction and weight! Let’s face it, we work for a loser company with NO innovation whatsoever! What is going on with this company!? They may even talk about how Lilly will be taken over by another pharmaceutical company! When will Lilly innovate? We’ve got to get rid of all the fat at the top! They are just interested in their fat salaries and are running Lilly into the ground! The best thing any of us can do is find another job!