Decade of decadence

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong mate? We just celebrated 30 years of marital happiness. Why not be happy for us as we are for you? Isn't THAT the message Jesus would support?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something stinks about these posts. (I mean, something BESIDES the smell of your neighbor's butt sweat on your forehead). The thought of 50 something year old swingers is nothing short of repulsive and sad. Do your adult kids know about your lifestyle? Just curious.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot ~ who talks about the details of their sex life with their kids? Not even you. It's a very special, very private matter and - it rocks !!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Christ supports a message of love. Jesus is LOVE. However, Jesus's love and the world's love are two different entities.

Christ calls me to love you by sharing the message of hope through him, but not to accept your sin (adultery). Remember Marriage is a Christian invention not the world's but the world perverts anything that GOD holds near and dear to his heart.

The world loves its sin, Jesus came to be the sacrificial lamb (ritual from old testament) to eradicate sin.

First we have to confess we are sinners and not in control of our lives, (GOD IS)
    We have to confess that Jesus is the son of God, (Lord).
    We must sincerely accept Christ into our lives, (holy spirit) in order to become born again.

John 14:6
    Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Notice scripture didn't say "A way, A truth, A life"…

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it private? In 30 years of marriage, you've hopped up and down on HOW many strangers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you but I don't BELIEVE that scripture! If I sin it is because I like it and it brings me pleasure and it hurts NO one. Please take your Mumbo Jumbo elsewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Privacy between 3 people is just as valid as privacy between 2 people. We like it, once in awhile (not often) we do it. WTF is your problem?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with sin, and what you are doing is sin, is that it separates you from God. The more you sin and lack any repentance, the further you get from God. That is the issue and Satan loves it. So that is why you need to repent and stop the sinning, so you can have a relationship with God and be closer to Him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what your saying is you'll only pick and chose those fragmented scriptures that support your life style of feeling good and having fun. But if a scripture verse doesn't agree with your beliefs or train of thoughts, it's "meh" I don't like that one so therefore that part of God's word doesn't apply to me.

The sad lie is your pleasure will run it's course and eventually somebody will get hurt. The sin that you relish now will spring forth ramifications in your life, ramifications that may never go away. The good news is, the forgiveness for that sin if you sincerely ask for it, will be bestowed to you through Christ.

I think this is were we part waters. I hope you can appreciate and understand my argument and I certainly understand where you are coming from. We don't agree with one another but I wish you no ill harm, actually I pray that you have the opportunity to experience the grace of Christ, which gives you ever lasting peace. (pssssst better then any orgasim :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - so where does this god guy say couples aren't 'supposed to' get sexually involved with a 3rd party - especially if we all agree?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No - what I'm saying is, I don't believe ANY of it. Some of the scriptutres are nice, as a society we could write them ourselves because they're a nice way to live. As far as being spoken by god? Yes, this is where we part waters. IMHO, it's a fantasy....

Take care while WE enjoy our god given freedom of sexuality... It doesn't seem to bother him to be honest.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe your definition of privacy differs from the rest of ours. If you walk into a room, and more than one of the women in the room have glimpsed your man-parts, you can no longer call them "privates", as you old-timers used to call them. Your genitalia are then officially called "publics".

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cute. Actually, if you walk into a room and your genitals are available for view to anyone, you could call them public (as in public information). Our genitals are restricted in view to only those we have an intimate time with OR our physician. The point is, we have fun and we do what we want and if you were sitting right next to us in church - you'd never guess.
    Have a nice weekend.

PS, we have a little party of 3 arranged for the end of next month. It'll be a good one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post a video for those of us who are voyeurs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, do you really want to see two 50 something year old men (one of them probably a Pfizer DBM) being intimate with one 50-someting woman?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does one post a video on this site?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Age is relative. When you're 20, 30 is old, etc. But when you're a 50 year old guy and your 40 ish lady invites another 40 ish lady for the evening, you open some wine and crank up the spa - things can get pretty hot. It's just plain fun. We like it once in awhile and that's all that matters.

No, I'm not a DBM, just a rep with a really nice life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a guy who is struggling with this. Last night a woman friend of mine (married) called me from clear across the country. She began telling me how her husband had become a lush and was passed out on the bed that very moment, then she proceeded to graphically tell me she always wanted to have sex with me (I've known them 20+ years) and that she will be coming to a neatrby town for a seminar (she is a nurse) this summer. She would like to see me. So my struggle is this: If I am not in control of my life and god is, shouldn't I just let whatever happens happen? And if we sleep together, it seems like it was meant to be and it is OK by him. And if I don't, then that's his thing too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While we're on the subject, does cellulite tend to float or sink? Just curious for when I hit my 40s a decade from now.