Did Tony Zook Really Resign Over Health Concerns??

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Tony Zook really resign over health concerns??? He resigns in September and takes a board job in November? Sounds a bit fishy to me. This either means:

1) Tony was not sick, but reviewed the books which made him sick.
    2) Tony really is sick and everyone knows that members of the board of directors are basically puppets that collect 200K+ salaries to be yes men which require very little work except for going to the airport to meet at fancy hotels to discuss "business".

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inhibikase-therapeutics-inc-elects-anthony-zook-to-the-board-of-directors-232813211.html

http://ir.vivus.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=788213

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most dishonest company I have EVER worked for. They had a very loyal and dedicated team in the begining and TOTALLY took advantage of them. Now they are about to all crash and burn!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you just like that term, "crash and burn"? at least get some original material.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the first time I've seen the term crash and burn used here from rep. I'm not that poster just reps are feeling morale is down the tubes and meeting is going to be a bust with role play bring crammed down throats . Instead it needs to be round table and see what's working what's not. Not role play and this is how we need to say it. Lets work as team and not worry when you ask a legitimate question the Pdi managers not going to write you up or call you and blast you for acting like an adult. That's why poster saying crash & burn because reps think that's all you guys know. Are you going to have recertification ? That's always kiss of death for sales team. Let us act like robots and truly gain nothing from meeting. You are a small company and could be doing great things! Have the mindset of google , apple , linkined and your stars could shine. I have a feeling the beatings are just going to continue .

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you kidding me? I agree things could be better. but round tables to discus what's working would have to go beyond the "hows Qsymia doing". now, I am a rep and I can honestly tell you that is what most of my teammates start every call with. don't tell me it's not. No one takes the time to plan a call, and unless your dm or other is with you I know you don't use clinicals. that is why I am ranked so much higher than you, and have maxed every bonus since I got here. you just want an excuse like 90 percent of our other reps.. by the way read the other threads and you will see they always use crash and burn. I don't care but it is easy to start tracking who you are.