do you like working for strativa?

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now...leave me out of this.

RR

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's RR?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is THAT where the expression "Or am I smoking something?" came from!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is she must drink a lot for two reasons:

1. Looking at her ugly mug in the mirror everyday

2. Hearing the "man on man" action going on down the hall.

Thats where "GITTY UP!" comes from.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phila RBD. Also known as "The Wicked Bitch of the East."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Strativa having any expansions? Heard of a few great salespersons that were hired recently from previous companies. Any feedback on when to apply would help. Sounds like a great company!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not expansions. We are filling open slots, territories left vacant as people quit or were left go. There has been a very high turnover since the Nascobal launch. Many people hired for the launch were left go because they weren't making their numbers and were within their 90-day probation period, so the company didn't have to give them severance. Others were simply left go for any number of reasons. As far as it being a "great" company....are you being sarcastic? No pharmaceutical company is "great" anymore. Read the posts here and draw your own conclusions. There are some BIG problems....but they are throughout the industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need the job, then sure its a great company. It's also great when you find water in the Sahara and you are dying of thirst. That being said, I believe they will begin hiring in Jan.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew I was in for it when test assessment ask the first person in space and the treaty that ended WW1..real revelant

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, i love it! About as much as I love getting kicked in the nuts. But if you love nut kicking, you'll love it here!

Take your pick of the 3 Lords of Insanity. Each ABD represents a different door to Hell. Enjoy yourself. When karma comes around, a lot of upper mgmt is going to get kicked in the face.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you walk into the Woodcliff Lake HQ's look up at the wall that says "Abandon all hope".

And when you hear a horrendous "cackle", followed by obscene profanity from a certain manager....you will then know you are in strativa's specific circle of hell known as the Philly district.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed today with a manager for a position in the mountain states. The manager was a great guy. I got great feedback during the interview. How are the quarterly bonuses for most reps and what are starting base salaries? I want to compare to numbers told by recruiter so I don't leave money on the table. I haven't seen any comments on the mountain or west coast. Are they better managers? Less micromanagers?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that your on here asking those questions, should bounce you right out of the interview, I hope you dont get hired. WTF are you thinking getting onto this website asking stupid questions like that. IDIOT!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE making sure every call has a signiture and i love the time stamps. great company

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Par manager made the following statement "We have to keep our thumb up the salesforce's ass or the numbers will drop?"

It was said. Initials only please.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RP

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a way to motivate your sales force.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the way he operates...either intimidation or fear. What a piss poor VP. From what i heard, he should be a marketing guy and not a sales guy. Morale sucks because of him and his antics. Lets see how long this post will last.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like you need more than that

they are begging for jobs and you have it made in the shade and are complaining

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% correct...Upper management needs to let this guy go. He is only concerned with corporate protocol and relations with anyone above him. He seriously should consider managing a car dealership, because the employees are uneducated and would not know better. Nef got hers...Maybe he's next. You do not motivate by fear in any leadership position. ---The military (troops) has a very 'unique' way of dealing with individuals in leadership positions, who are not good leaders... Especially during combat.
    ---------