Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Dumb, Desperate or Lazy: Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL the can't change it right now?? Really, we change everything else over and over again but we can't make a change that corrects a sever dysfunction in this company? WTF

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gimme gimme gimme - take a risk stop looking for a handout no one said it was going to be easy - is what you do now "easy" (not in terms of psychological cost)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuse me while I time travel back to 2006 to get that book 'The Secret' and have it work its magic! I'll bring back a few extra copies for anyone else who needs to throw caution to the wind and change their life for the best. Wish me luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical response from someone who either has zero knowledge or simply chooses to act recklessly.....Anyone who starts a business without a second source of income (wife, husband, partner, windfall lottery win, family) is a little nuts at best....

You must have the knowledge and have sufficient resources.......Take a business course, learn how to create a business plan and start a business. Do research on types of businesses, financials and start up needs and drawbacks.... Speak to someone with the business and financial knowledge to help guide you. See what work is the best choice...

Considering most small business fail....dont make a mistake...it has nothing to do with gimme gimme....Risk is serious. You need to know if you are better off looking for another employer vs owning a business....BIG DIFFERENCE....could be best choice or a disaster...splat