Dupixent Commercial

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most disgusting commercial I have ever seen! I cantc get the creepy images out of my head. For goodness sake use a cuddly animal with someone doing well AFTER taking the meds. Icwould never use this product with that commercial.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your dupixent commercial is gross. Your writer should be fired...how could the head of your journalism department (if there's one)approve such a disgusting, gross/horrible looking commercial? It's blood crawling, nasty...get it off the TV stations. Your writers lack insight or just simply young or stupid and think it's funny. These new commercials are stupid as hell...you all hire the dumbest people whose lack of judgement is actually brainless.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This commercial is. utterly atrocious. If I needed treatment for this disease I would REFUSE Dupixent! What kind if crazy people do you have creating your commercials??? It’s sick!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait and see what they will come out with for Severe Asthma indication....puss and mucus on the airways.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think this is the worst commercial on tv the marketing company should be sued. I have to change channels every time it comes on. It makes my skin crawl and I get nauseated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This commercial is horrifying! It makes my body itch from head to toe and I have to change the channel. Please STOP showing it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate loathe despise this commercial. Weirds me out. Please remove

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently the ad campaign is working, just as planned. Look how many who have taken time to discuss the ad.
    I see what your doing. Well played, Mr Bond, well played.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a horrible commercial, it the grossest thing. Anyone with any kind of skin disease will not want to watch it because it makes their skin crawl. It doesn’t make me want to buy this product instead I want to beat the crap out of the people that came up with this idea!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your commercial is not very profitable. It turns perspective customers totally anti dupixent. My whole family will turn off the sound and turn away from the screen till it’s completed. Do people really respond positively to it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO. Sanofi management is now loathed and despised by its CUSTOMERS as well as by its EMPLOYEES. Well played, Exec team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they had some large groups of law suits coming together for people and kids suffering from mental anguish just from seeing that commercial. I hope they put them out of business. That's the most gross commercial I believe that has ever been made.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with everyone! This commercial needs to be taken down ASAP! Everyone in my house runs out of the room when it airs! It completely makes my skin crawl! Awful!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can now file a lawsuit against the dupixent commercial Advertising company for mental anguish ! I hope they get flooded with them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I file a mental anguish lawsuit with the company for the nut case manager hired in NC that I will be working for. She is high pants bat shit anal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I HATE that Dupixent commercial. Whenever it comes on, I grab the remote!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so glad to see I am not the only one who cannot stand when this commercial comes on. Even when it is over my skin is still crawling and I cannot shake the creepy feeling. What can be done to get this commercial off the air?

18. Maeve

Maeve Guest

I believe the reaction you may be having is called tryptophopbia. I've had it all my life. I can remember as a little girl as young as 4 that I would get so freaked out by images such as the ones on this vile, disturbing commercial that I would be so upset and nauseated, my skin crawling, and the worst part was I couldn't get the images out of my head. I'd have awful nightmares. I thought I was crazy. People would tell me i was nuts or I was making it up. Even my parents weren't buying it. So I had to I keep it to myself and just suffer through it. Throughout my life I wasn't able to and still can't look at bee hives, the seeds of a sunflower, clusters of holes or bumps, and things of that nature like certain (not all) patterns of objects. I finally discovered on the internet that the thing that I feel actually has a name. It's called tryptophobia but PLEASE, if you want to look it up so you can understand why you have this, look up tryptophobia WITHOUT IMAGES. Otherwise you will be so grossed out by what comes up on google and you won't be able to get the images out of your mind. Some people say "oh I don't know what you're talking about" and they look it up and the image will trigger something they never knew they had so please be careful telling other people. The reason we have it is very interesting and makes a lot of sense but still I wish I didn't have it. It's miserable.

19. Zenora

Zenora Guest

This commercial is absolutely horrible! I actually called the pharmaceutical company and left a message, asking them why would they advertise such a disgusting ad? If I had eczema, I would never ever ever use that medication. It would likely cause the problem to worsen.

This needs to be removed immediately!!!!

20. I hate your commercial it makes my flesh crawl. I turn away or turn the channel every time it comes on. Who thought up such a nasty looking idea??