Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keeping it real, Honey
    Just as classy and sassy as your trailer park neighbors.
    Just chill. All is good here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tight anus unite

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice
    How's life in your trailer park today, Loser?
    Get a real job, Sweetie and move out of your parent's trailer

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean a real job like yours? where your paycheck bounces..that is IF you get a paycheck, the owner steals money from the Medicare system, withholds money for taxes, insurance and 401K and then doesn't pay them, lies to employees, creditors and his own family? Be forced to deal with the hypocrites like yourself and then lets not even mention the people that stayed who are miserable...Yea everyone should have a job like that.

PASS!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like the welfare queen that you are
    Peace out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queen of welfare and the trailer park? WOW!! I am almost as important as you are. You only wish you could be be me. I don't have to defend myself, my job, the company I work for OR the owner.

I think it's you that is jealous of everyone who has moved on and upward from this shithole of a company and its owner.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is just fine, thank you.
    With ungrateful, vindictive people like you that were fired it will thrive now.

The drama is over, Honey.

Bye-bye. Don't spend all your food stamps at once, trailer park queen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love how you have said bye-bye at least 100, yet you keep coming back. Proves to show that you're just an attention whore.

You also keep referring to me as one of those that were laid off (fired in your own words) but I wasn't part of the lay-off. I saw the writing on the wall when the direct deposits weren't made in February and I found a reputable employer and I left on my own.

As for the drama being over and the company being just fine...honey please take the rose colored glasses off because you look like a complete jackass. The company isn't fine according to the Feds, current and former employees. The lawsuits are moving forward and I doubt GH will prevail or they would have been dismissed by now. Not to mention that he's admitted to being in trouble for tax evasion.

When the caca hits the fan, this Queen of the welfare trailer park will be laughing at you for being such an insensitive, condescending cold-hearted bitch that is out on the street with nothing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dynasplint - Great Company, Good People, Best Product!

Praise the Lord, Amen. Chill everyone, everything is under control.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how you respond to your own replies, otherwise you would be all alone in that little fairy tale world you live in. Some people just need multiple personalities. Bless you worshipper.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meds, stat!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, people, the drama is never over at Dynasplint. Whoever is posting on this board is still working there and you can easily see why the drama is not over at Dynasplint.

The Medicare lawsuit is moving forward. It is fair to say that it will probably settle but they will want money. Dynasplint is a company whose days are numbered, for a long list of reasons. Poor financial management is just one of them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

incompetence is another

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Feds will settle for pennies on a dollar, if it even gets that far
    No drama, life will go on as-is

You ladies keep hoping for the worst, and fail miserably

Take your meds, please

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crap, there's a hurricane headed toward Bermuda

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me..the FEDS do not settle for pennies on a dollar when it comes to Medicare Fraud. I work for CMS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and a spaceship is heading for Uranus.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is far cheaper for the beauty rats to settle, rather than risking losing an expensive court battle

There was no intentional will to defraud, dimwit
    You don't know what the hello you are talking about

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, hello.... he knew exactly what he was doing. Just wait and you shall see. Worshipper already knows this but is just still spitting lies. Have a good weekend and as the worshipper would say, "God bless."

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The law is ambiguous at best and subject to interpretation
    There is NO criminal complaint
    The court will vindicate DSI

God Bless you too, Sweetie, but you are dead wrong in your calculation

We can agree to disagree and move on