EEOC investigating more discrimination charges from Western Regional Director!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am sure there are “so many examples and situations” - must be why you can’t even allude to one, actual example outside of “there aren’t enough minorities here, so racism must be happening.” You act like you’re trying to protect people through not sharing details, but maybe we’ve posted so many threads that you forget that YOU are the one who brought this issue to a public forum and YOU are the one who has pointed to specific people, by name, who you claim are guilty of racism. Now, when asked for one, single example of it happening, you fall back into victimhood and act as if you need protection from all of those evil people out to get you. Give me a break. The only idiot tactic on here is this same, tired argument that you keep trying. You throw stones at people, by name, while you hide behind your computer, and then act like you’re the victim. It’s laughable. But, i see where these is going, and I will bow out now. You and your cronies can engage in further groupthink and try to one up each other on who is the bigger victim.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company man or women. Pathetic! Someone this insecure had to be an architect in past layoffs. All the claims, payouts, NDA’s, and current democratic says it all. Contact previous employees of color to inquire since you claim to know so much.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bought into your own BS much. LOL!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the Beneficiary of discrimination ET al.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this still happening? I have information from his time in the Central area. Who do I contact?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its happening all over the company at all levels.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank goodness!! The boys will be boys mentality needs to end. The women who find themselves able to sit at the hotel bar letting these guys get away with objectifying them are finally taking a stand hopefully! I personally was never able to even play the game, it’s repulsive. Not to mention the training classes I’ve been in where the trainers hit on all of the young girls, it’s all so wrong! Times are changing and it’s time for Novo to catch up... before they find themselves getting hit with lawsuits like Fox News.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why these gals get all dolled up and sit at the bars?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

creeper

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novo is infested with bad leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what ugly girls always say. Pretty girls use their tits and ass to get attention and then act offended when they get attention. Been happening forever.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I have had direct contact with Doug Speas. Contact me at 541-951-0777

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still discriminating employees, lying to save himself with his new manager. Nothing new HR lets him continue despite multiple people over his entire novo career (and previous company) complaining about is lack of leadership, direction, and flat out discrimination!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple people complaining about it doesn’t make it true. You should know that. People at this company will say and do anything to try and save their own ass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSQZ is the one who should be looked at …