Elanco NSM Filthy Vegas! Clueless

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by ElancoNSMCluelessCompany, Jul 23, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

?

Elanco worst place to work?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2021.
  1. Yes, worst place to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not that bad of a place to work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. If I had somewhere else to go I would leave.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Worst leadership in AH industry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Elanco is clueless!! Worst choice ever for a Sales Meeting “ VEGAS during/post pandemic!? Stupid clueless ANTI WHITE MALE company!! If you are of another race or a woman you are a god! If you are a hard working man you are shit. Run from this shit hole company that steals your commissions and corruption with sales reports! Just ask the 50 employees that left this year with a lot more coming. Can we say more lawsuits to come for the underhanded unethical sales reports and Julia with her non stop BS and phony load of shit. Julia is a liar, lazy and bullshits with no results.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbest company in the world. Has no idea how to deal with people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a badass, crying like a baby behind a cell phone. Maybe you should quit, or put your name behind your comments. You know jack shit about what you are saying. Grow up you clown.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am! Last round of interviews! I’m leaving this circus soon!
    Truly yours,
    Bozo!

5. Everyone

Everyone Guest

I hope you get the job!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t say I agree with your gender rant, but you’re absolutely right about Vegas being a bad choice for the NSM. It’s like the main criteria was finding a place with the highest risk of contracting COVID.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only we had a way to protect us against the virus, like a vaccine or something… wishful thinking I guess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Jeff!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Break Is Over and all are back to work, how many got Covid during the break?

If NBM isn't canceled this place is even nuttier than we thought.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"What is it? A letter confirming your reservation at the nuthouse?"