Eliquis launch

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole point of using ZS for all of the layoff periods was to avoid lawsuits...now that tactic places people in areas they have never called on, targeting physicians they have never met, when all it would take is a human element to place people where they should be. I feel for you, former CHR rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This launch is a grade A cluster fuck....and which RP was in charge of this product, oh yes my ditzy blonde who can't lead her way out of a wet paper bag. Uggggggggggggggggh! Help us!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It blows my mind that she is where she is...dancin' and prancin', etc. Seems like she never fails to unimpress in public venues. You'd think Reed and Young would be embarrassed to have her as one of the faces of PC senior mgt! What is the real story behind her rise to power?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC is going to hit a brick wall next year losing Celebrex and Spiriva. They have known this for some time, since torcetrapib failed and other things fell through. Putting her in there is a creative way to expedite the destruction of this company before it is broken up into separate components. Plus, Jemal Gibson went to Sanofi so we had to take her

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was embarrassed at the launch. PFE management in the past was tremendous - Mick Mosebrook &Steere. Now our leadership is a joke (Reed & Deprey) and BMS leadership made us look bad. Noticed BMS stood up to applaud their CEO while we just gave a nice golf clap when our CEO took the stage. that spoke volumes!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's raking in the cash even when her safety blanket AG was shoved to a different post. I hope her reign ends soon, this is unadulterated pain, torture and agony

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will all be over in T-minus 11 months. Too bad it has to end with her. It is shocking to see the depths to which we have fallen. BTW, who is that seeing eye dog she always has with her?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, Duprey was painful to watch. The BMS counterpart literally had to take over the remarks. I've never seen anyone in upper mgmt so unprepared. It was like her words and her non verbal communication didn't add up. It was just plain weird.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Carl "Wood U" Wilbanks in the mix at this launch? Or is he standing on the sidelines this time, enjoying his counterpart look the fool (instead of him)? What about John Young? Was he present, and what kind of impression did he make? I'm guessing he could well be our next CEO. Above remarks about the Pfizer reps response to Ian vs. BMS's reps to their CEO speaks volumes...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Young was there. Seems like a stand up guy, but who knows. He did apologize to the field force for all the water they are carrying. He even came to district breakouts to introduce himself. You could tell he felt at home with the field force.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, two days in the field so far. Folks, we are in trouble. No one, I repeat, no one cares about the data. First, not only do docs thinks they are the same MOA, but they all have the same superiority data. How the fuck do they expect us to scrub that turd when we cant mention the competition? Second, next thing out of their mouths is if it is covered on Part D. Good question since most of their afib patients are OLD! And this is happening with docs we have had relationships with over several years. Imagine what it's gonna look and sound like with the other 2/3 of our territories we've never even set foot in? Fucked up! That's what's it's gone be like.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, because the cardiologists I call on are impressed with the data and are 'good-to-go' with prescribing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what leadership forgets, " data doesn't sell, relationships do". Sorry, but facts is facts

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what they tell you because you are gullible and they want you to get out of their office. Are you seriously that stupid?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, same problem here. No Med D coverage and docs are pushing back on the BID dosing. One doc said that time will prove that the Xa's will all pretty much be the same.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until pharmacy starts tracking this potential budget buster and moves to shut it down in CPOEs when it kicks out on dollar variance exception reports.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right that a re-org prior to launching really messed this up. Local sales management is cleaning up the steaming pile of dog poo that HR and ZS left behind. But in regards to this as a me too- you are wrong. I just interviewed with BI and they are ambivalent to happy that we are bring this out. Pfizer is not competing against BI or J&J or vice versa- we are all going against warfarin. These are new therapies that are being targeted by the biplane chaser 1-800-bad-drug lawyers. Doctors are hesitant to "go out on limb" and write these instead of following the standard or care for the last 3 decades with warfarin. The more of these new anticoagulants that come out, the more they become the new standard of care. The BI guys were int he worst spot coming to market first treating such a fragile class of patients and have paid by now being targeted by the plaintiff lawyers.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is crap. Competitor talking trash.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer rep here not a competitor. Reorg would not have been a big deal if drug was launched in Q2. We would have time to at least feel out new parts of the territory. Reorg a field force and launching a new drug not the best idea.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be an uphill battle to even get to CPOE when there already is another Xa in the system andon protocols that has more indications, and hospitals will consider them a mee-too class, and Pfizer who will never understand that competitive pricing actually converts into utiliztion.