Employee retention

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like u are already hitting the top shelf booze......are those words misspellings or subliminal messages. Have another drink and stop asking those hard hitting questions.....we know Arbor Sux and turnover is like a revolving door. Get out while you can!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV managers meeting at home office all week. They are not worried about retention from what my manager told me. They want to get rid of more of us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should start getting rid of the managers first!!! They are useless!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean they are a pain in the butt!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope...I mean...they are USELESS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If someone could explain how any of these managers add even a dollar to the bottom line of the company I would love to hear it. Just pay someone next to nothing to approve expense reports and we are good. No other value is added.
    And save the money on their wasted travel and dining expenses.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget all the booze that is expensed! Thanks Arbor investors!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I could not have said it better myself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay. Managers are a useless pain in the butt.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base salary of a manager at Arbor? I am sure it varies, but what is typical?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90 for new managers with no experience

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that is true, that is higher than I thought considering what they pay the reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still a trash salary for managers. That being said, we have trash managers so it all works out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trickle down trashenomics...starts at the top at home office

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who has never been a pharma manager and became one at Arbor is a joke! Arbor does not set the bar very high when it comes to management. You could be a rep for 2 years, have low goals, win President's club, get a big head and then become a manager at Arbor.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a true statement. This is were the company messed up. How do you expect a person that has no prior Pharma experience to become a manager after 2 years. What can you teach us? Nothing. Just because you did good for 2 years means nothing. You are still learning and growing as a rep, and now they want to make you a manager. It is real said when your reps have more experience then their "manager", Joke!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually Arbor will be sued due to the inexperience of leadership, management and HR. There are mistakes being made all over the company at all levels and it’s just a matter of time until it catches up to them. It’s much easier for people just to leave than sue but it will happen and Arbor will be in bad shape when they have to defend themselves in court.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s no coincidence that everyone they have fired have been non minorities. They are petrified of the race card, the age card and the religion card. Just ask the hospital rep in North Carolina.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That explains why they can’t get rid of the head of HR. Huge weight barrier there.