Esperion

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey you two, I’d say to be fair and balanced let’s wait for CVOT data to come out! I believe the “jackass ” response guy will be the one who’ll have his pants down around his ankles.
    At CVOT data day the real winner will be announced !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outcomes data?! Lots of people who believed in Esperion & BA would love to have had the Outcomes data! BUT they started the fire sale and left a LOT of families in bad positions after firing/downsizing/whatever they called it. They told the people in the freezing Atlantic after the Titanic sank to wait for the lifeboats....
    Bad strategy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got it. Sheleton riding the peleton. This is one of the funniest posts on cafepharma ever. I was trying to see if ericton would be funny but not really

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interview question... “ Tell me about a time when you didn’t achieve your desired outcome, what was the situation and how did you respond?”
    Answer: “ I did not get hired by Esperion, and I subsequently posted negative bullshit incessantly about the company on an anonymous blog for over a year”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.

A Cory Booker want to be " Spartacus " and proud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...only a fool would write this.

And unfortunately, your future is NOT bright and you are NOT bright right now .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to cap it off another hard ass pounding in the backside with the stock dropping another 3% . That's 6% in two days. Do the math on that loss. CVOT data will be nothing more than a fart in a windstorm. If that's what you think will save the day than you also need to be Baker Acted. This company is in a death spiral. It's taking on water and the pumps are broke and no lifeboat or lifejackets. Plus Sheledon doesn't know how to swim which makes matters tougher. This has been a comical launch and hasn't delivered any type of sales success. This is a loser company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are we going to do about this stock . 6% loss in last two trading days. Dark days people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so glad I got out of there last year. Looks like things have really gotten bad. Geez they were literally giddy at interviews and lots of bragging . I guess the sales teams didn't deliver their end.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said it. I hated selling that stupid drug. Not one doctor was impressed . They only wrote out of pity. Can't imagine that management team had any solutions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like this one is meant for TTPB... he’s still trying to recover from the rejection.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous poster is still obsessed with a few of the posters. Get a life. Esperion deserves every bit of grief they get on cafepharma. It'll never stop until the board is replaced or company is sold or dissolved because of debt owed. Conduct professional interviews next time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TTPB? WTH? Lets us follow....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, esperion really has been a disappointment. Total BS interviews. Stealing and lying all with Tim's blessing. What goes around comes around. Payback !!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May 4th is coming up fast so everyone buckle up for a rough call. Be prepared the following day for the finger-pointing to start as per usual. The spin control will be in full effect. Massaging numbers and even if Esperion does a few million more the first quarter Tim will say "Traction and Uptick". There'll be no talk of the no growth stock. And above all how many times will Covid be mentioned? Other companies have done fine and the ones who launched in 2020 left Esperion in the dust.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interview question... “ Tell me about a time when you didn’t achieve your desired outcome, what was the situation and how did you respond?”
    Answer: “ I did not get hired by Esperion, and I subsequently posted negative bullshit incessantly about the company on an anonymous blog for over a year”
    Sizzle

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow- very orginal material Ann Arbor lackey. Can't you do any better. Maybe have a clinical discussion or the amazing success stories Esperion has had over the last year. Stop blaming people you didn't hired. You fired the majority of your Scientific Hires. Many of us are you employed in Biologicals. Were laughing at Esperion and their minor league drug.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is right out of the Esperion playbook. Run shitty interviews and hire your chosen ones based on how many scripts they can bring in week. Then conduct the most pitiful launch possible and then fire your chosen Scientific Hires and then blame posters in cafepharma for the implosion of Esperion. Yep cafepharma posters really are too blame!! Lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love this! So true

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More Ann Arbor nonsense. Try selling asshole. If you were hired how come you can't perform?