Finally on to TS

Discussion in 'Philips Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sloppy and stupid thirds!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone honestly tell me what Todd has done to improve a situation, increase revenue, create a happy customer, or lead change positively or successfully? Failure after failure after failure is what we all see here at Philips. Granted, he is a master brown nose to senior management which is possibly the skill he is here for. If the guy got paid for actually producing anything, he would starve. Still he rides the back of all of us for big pay days! Disgusting!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHH, you got me there! I can't think of anything revenue generating or improve processes. You are right, this guy is a waste!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS= No growth, no accountability, no leader, no future

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have pushed him to the Rural Channel where he can't kill sales in the big city! Philips is turning the BS master lose on the good trusting folks in the heartland. Shame on you Philips, you should be showing this guy the door. He's not qualified to sell our TV's because he is not bright enough to program a remote.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is starting to slide down the ladder of opportunity. This guy has been served up success on a platter and yet still destroys whatever he touches. Nobody will touch this jerk once Philips finally fires his ass.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a close relationship to SL. He has alot of respect from his team and actually seems to know wtf he is doing. I'm sure he is unaware of the concerns of TS, because let's be honest, who is actually going to tell SL to his face that TS blows? This forum alone is enough to raise some eyebrows for those that still actually care.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you Steve is a good guy and people respect him. He put Denise F. in that position and she is unaware of how most feel about Todd or doesn't care. She needs to be the one conveying that to Steve and she is failing miserably.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is still here! Somebody please do something!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody provide insight on the Community Care Solutions position? It appears that the crappiest human alive is heading up this division......and we all know that Philips sucks...yada yada yada......BUT.....does anybody have some actual inkling as to the job / comp? It seems to be a tough road if you are only calling on small rural facilities that are unattached to larger IDNs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No compensation could be enough to deal with this place!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sub-Human

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDN's will be the least of your concerns. I would carefully consider what you will be dealing with as "the crappiest human alive is heading up this division" He will throw you under the bus to save himself vs. lead and take accountability. It's always someone else's fault and never him. Look at what his results were with ChMV, but yet he still is employed. Go figure!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a chance. He won't be there forever, Thank God!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Philips opening Rocky Mountain

Patient monitoring, $175 at plan, is that realistic? What percent is base vs. commission?

Thanks-

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Terd Shayfur lead that group?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He couldn't lead a blind dog on a leash!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's because a blind dog can still smell a rat!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disanzo today maybe TS tomorrow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cover up people. TS is looking for a new hole to put his brown nose now that he was forcibly removed from Steve L's.