Fire Baldoni? Yes / No

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline Lab Personnel' started by ICM Poll, Oct 16, 2009 at 6:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Sack Baldoni? Yes / No

Poll closed Oct 16, 2010.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, couldn't agree more!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI - the 'wayback machine' internet archive has urumour.com in its archive. Unfortunately, their servers are sooooooo sloooooooow that I've never been able to track down the pseudo posts from JB, MS, et al.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today's performance was vintage Baldoni.

45 minutes of talking and absolutely nothing new to say.

For a minute, I thought I heard him say that he was not going to lead the organization and I almost wet myself with excitement. But then I think he was making some sort of joke about not leading the old organization but leading the new organization.

What a worthless leader.

I've heard people describe him as a snake-oil salesman. I don't even think Baldoni actually delivers the snake oil, just keeps promising that he will eventually deliver the snake oil.

Sack his butt now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire management structure is a mess. The people are pretty much clueless as to what it takes to make drugs. Everyone of them tries to be too clever, tries to be so inventive. No one gets it: keep it simple, do what needs to be done, focus on the compounds, encourage teamwork toward the goals of making drugs.

Baldoni isn't going anywhere. He's too much part of the current design of the R&D model in GSK. It ain't going well, folks, and it ain't going to improve.

Good luck. I'm leaving soon, and not looking back. Glad to leave with my integrity intact.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

getting rid of Baldoni is my wish, not my prediction

Not only is Baldoni not getting fired, it's obvious to me that Baldoni has been anointed to replace Monceftin when Monceftin gets nudged out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bloody clown. Entire organization is waiting to learn how many redundancies there will be - he talks for an hour - makes no announcement - and has the cheek to say that people waste too much time in meetings!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking more and more as if Baldoni and Valance are the twin twits, equally clueless, lacking ability to communicate, motivate, loving to pontificate, competing for the possibility of taking over for Moncef when the "time if right" for GSK to acknowledge they are pushing him aside. It's analogous to the game-of-one-upmanship that put Witty into his current position...and that has been working oh-so-well for the corporation.......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In RTP we walked out at the start of the Q&A session.

The first person asked what sort of activities were going to be 'ramped down' (as Baldoni kept saying). The witch acting as the designated mouthpiece for Baldoni said she couldn't answer that question. So about 90% of the audience got up and left. We had wasted enough time already listening to Baldoni's BS didn't to hear his puppet give us the same crap.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like the poll is closed - other than showing someone figured out how to vote a zillion times - it doesn't mean much

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poll shows that John Baldoni himself probably voted No 43 times. John Baldoni is one of the worst human beings in history, and probably couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poll shows that John Baldoni himself probably voted No 43 times. John Baldoni is one of the worst human beings in history, and probably couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag.

Agree with the sentiment. Only edit I make is changing "worst human beings" to "worst managers."

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyway that we can use Twotter, Clitter, & FacePrint to overthrow the Baldoni regime?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To All,

When is this Dog Pile of shit going to get fired??? Anyone know??? Seekers of Disruption, Sirtris, and all the other nonsense he's into???? He's never done anything but hurt people and has destroyed careers. When is this jerk going to leave???

THIS CREEP CRAWLER NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And recently, one of his former VPs has obtained a full professorship at a large state university, convincing the department that he is an expert in making new drugs & to continue the same academic work he was doing at GSK.

Fun, Fun, Fun....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who might in GSK is designated to be in-line to replace JB?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coco the clown would be a good fit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe a more likely candidate would be someone who is now occupied by GSK......

Who might that be? PT?, PW? SC? VN?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dealt with Baldoni in a few meetings. He liked people who kissed his ass, he seemed big on that. Usually people who like this, do it to others further up the chain, which is why they expect it done to them from those below. My great insight into the man.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are so right. He was such an Kiss-Ass in PharmDev.

Is he still a rising star ---- that man is a total Joke!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for it, JB will come out of the next R&D re-org smelling like a rose.