First move from new CEO should be to can C. Posner

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And G. Branch. It’s time for the clown show to end. Both those retreads were canned from their last leadership positions for an obvious reason... They were defective. Think about it, who goes from VP of oncology sales at GSK to run this sh*t show? I know! A narcoleptic that was laid off! I wonder how Lexicon Pharmaceuticals faired while he was at the helm? Are they still in business??? Too funny!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead, they just rearranged the bozos in the home office and gave them all new fancy titles.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah lets hope the new ceo reads some of this and that the Leo spin doesnt go into overdrive. It is time for a weeding out of mgt placeholders.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I seriously doubt that she will be reading this.

LEO might make it if she kicks out the entire upper man. in DK - but it's probably too late by now.
    Having worked for several pharmaceutical companies, I can only say that LEO has got to be the most amateurish company I have ever been part of. Generally speaking, this is where people go if they can't make it anywhere else...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the new female CEO will actually be a “big girl” and clean house in the upper management ranks come Aug 1st?