Friday Afternoon Massacre

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2018 at 2:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which company will sink first: Aerie or Takeda/Shire?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Kala is hiring. Plan to interview and leave this trainwreck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you retarded? Did you not learn your lesson? Go for it...... it should be a good 6-9 months before you are in the exact same position again...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that what you heard?? They have only been desperately calling every rep with ANY ophthalmic experience for the past 6 months. Way to break the news

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I want is a lollipop and a pat on the back for a bonus and I'll be happy.
    :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go for it... have fun selling another steroid and loteprednol.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh damn.......I just burnt the popcorn.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving Aerie for Kala is the equivalent of jumping off the Hindenburg onto the Titanic...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm using my floatation device and swimming in Shire-infested waters as we all head toward the Queen Kala for our salvation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Purdue Pharma is hiring. Bahahahahahaha!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you're not a "numbers" person. you have to count the number of pops within in a single second. Just like you need to be a "numbers' Person in pharma. Count the number of Trx's vs Nrx's vs units vs 90 day rx's. Mix it all together and put it in your Easy Bake Oven. And soon you'll be on your way to P-Club!
    :)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The loudest crickets: No new comp plan info since last year and its almost February. Do we still get $12 per script, or is is back to $4 now since we may have a second drug? Has anybody heard anything? Many of us would like an idea of what to expect. B&L has an enhanced bonus program for Vyzulta this year and the rep in my area made bonus in the mid 20's last year and they SUCK. Thats more than Aeries top rep earned I bet and I have way more scripts than Vyzulta.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we're constantly plugged into mobile devices, what will that mean for our wellbeing and outlook on life? DISASTER!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The B+L reps also sell more than one product dumb ass. You should have considered that before coming here. Now leave. I’m sure no one will miss you or even know you left. That’s how impactful you are.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sucks. If you’re on the bottom, better bail before they can you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bottom line, if you’re not preforming they will fire you. Every quarter they do this. It’s happening again. Who wants to work in this type of environment? The culture here is wonderful.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't sales people suppose to hit their sales goals? Simple business model --> make your $ quota or your fired! Snowflakes from Shire are the whiny babies!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t have quotas A hole. It’s that simple DB.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have perfected the latest form of slash and burn, passive aggressive, manage by fear pharma. Putting people on performance plans and firing people after the 1st 5 months with no quotas or sales goals just raw numbers set the tone. Working here feels like they have an empty bucket with a hungry rat ready at a moments notice to be held on your chest and heated with a blowtorch.