FU AZ - who is with me?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me! I love it here! You tell me where you can work less than 20 hours (not actual work!) a week, eat free meals and play golf several times a week DURING "business hours", and make over $90K a year!!!!! Oh did I forget a free car AND gas?? Let's not fail to mention great benefits as well ! You assholes make me sick with all your stupid complaints!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, how do you manage that when MY territory covers about 200 miles and I have to target and hit 6 doctors a day. Frankly, I drive my from 7 am until 6 pm just to hit 4. I'd like to know. I do not have the luxury of faking calls because I won't and my docs are too far apart. Most of my counterparts have the same problem. I call B.S. on this post unless you are PCP rep with Crestor and Symb and 200 FPs/IMs on your target list. Then, you probably can drive into a parking lot, run in, ask who is in, record it as a call and move on and be done with six by 2 pm. Lucky you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just agreed with OP. except he is smarter than you because you work 20 hours per week and according to his 243 plan he works 8.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in! Question for 243 guy. How can you do this without being caught by management?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The absolute comedy, and patheticness of this thread is that inevitably, when Mr. 243 is fired with cause and no severance, for his behavior and actions (i.e., not working), he will then return to CP, and tell everyone how he was wronged by the company, and then try to retain counsel to sue for his termination with cause.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patheticness? Really is that a word. Stick to HR will you. F/U AZ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a dumb fuck you are. Most of us fake 50% or more of the calls. Who the fuck do you think you are stating getting fired with cause you pompous twit. I think the 243 guy is a genius in actually developing a system to keep his sanity and work life balance. A term that AZ throws around yet, as we all know, doesn't mean anything.

243 guy may be fired if caught but, frankly, we are all headed there due to the impending merge with BMS. Sooner or later. You dumb, inbred hillbilly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 243 guy OP is an American hero

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-----
    I'd dumb I guess...

patheticness: the state or quality of being pathetic

Developing a system to keep sanity and balance? See also lying and cheating. And if it works for you, terrific. I was merely, and correctly stating a fact: if he is caught, he will be terminated with no severance.

Now, resume the thread by saying that this is HR or leadership, which it's not, if that makes you happy. Throw in the usual exaggerations, hyperbole, name calling, and four-letter words in response because that's all you've got.

And then claim he was wronged for his termination, and try and sue for it. Dispute that ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize that most of these posts are the same person posting over and over again, answering their own questions? Every topic lately is the same and it is obvious that they have never worked for AZ. Funny to watch the truly crazy at work.

Just sit back and enjoy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely right! I will be the last person to complain about working at AZ! I won't do the 243 thing though. 20 hours or so per week is just about right. Eaaaasssssy to get away with. The only person that I really believed put in an 8 hour day was a very senior rep that retired a few months ago. Worked for him, but not me. As far as management catching you, if that was a problem, they would have fired about 95% of us long ago!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, if you are not going to say how you do it, what division are you in? As I just just do not see how this is possible. I am seriously working 10 and 12 hours a day just to get everything my manager and AZ want done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a moron. 10-12 hours per day? Remember when AZ lays you off none of that will have mattered. AZ doesnt care about us. Like 243 Guy said, you are just a number. Don't be a tool

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are all missing the point. 243 Guy just doesn't give a crap anymore and had decided to put in the bare minimum. Obviously he has a system that I think is absolute genius. He can only pull this off if his DSM really likes him and if 243 Guy has been a top performer for years so DSM has nothing to suspect. Why would he if his numbers are still good. 243 Guy has figured out that life is too important to worry about Generic Lipitor, contract reps, back stabbing partners, idiot CBDs and DSMs and of course our leadership team and I use the word leadership in the most loosely possible way because these dumb asses would not even get an interview in any other organization. So 243 Guy I salute you!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, obviously not on the Brilinta team. We are all beat to hell and could not pull this off if we were loved and geniuses.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in. Diabetes team PSS. F U AZ! Fuck You!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I could pull a 243 plan. According to OP, this means that he would basically take off 1 entire week per month. 12 weeks in addition to the 4 weeks vacay he gets because at AZ after 7 years you get 4 weeks. So 16 weeks or 4 months of vacation. Just like a European. Awesome!!!! FU AZ!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR or whoever if you believe this shit you are delusional. F/U AZ.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More kool aid no thanks. F/U AZ

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the op, but I get 5 weeks. Will be 6 in a few years.