Geoff needs to go

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2022 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we have seen enough of his wokeness and new BS corporate initiatives to realize he is running our company into the ground. Investors are fleeing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to find a new hobby, bud. You’re pathetic with your posts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

work minus the social engineering would be nice..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many here feel this way. It's not just one dude posting.

it_is_what_it_is likes this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This.

How many tenured and devoted employees have to jump ship before someone realizes Geoff is running this company into the ground?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geoff is too busy at "eyes wide shut" parties to care about what's going on..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, you’re too busy with your character assassination and obsessive CafePharma habit from your basement. Hope you get sued.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say it again for the people in the back! The racist, trash shit being posted here is out of control.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Didn’t know Medtronic employed such ignorant garbage until I read these boards.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always an excuse

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've actually never seen racist comments posted here.. only cry-babies like you that try to stir the pot.. pure evil.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d argue the company is at fault for bringing race into every discussion. We shouldn’t be discussing and ranked on diversity and inclusion in our performance reviews.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Final Medtronic interview — “Who do you aspire to be like?” “Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson.” MDT hiring manager: “I don’t care if you’re not qualified, you’re hired!!!”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t we just stop hiring all the Canadians? For gods sakes, look at all the violent crime in their hoods and lack of responsibility in society. Pathetic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pointing out bigotry in hiring practices based on sex or ethnic background is not racist.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyone left here besides Geoff’s PR team who honestly thinks he is doing a good job? We are in a down market but we are getting slaughtered compared to others. He is failing miserably.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. It is clear his strategies are failing and his focus is on the wrong things.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's doing a great job.

- Every competitor

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least he has a better PR team than Abbott’s. Abbott is a disaster and their executives can’t even lie properly in front of Congress. So you got to admit, Geoff’s got that going for him compared to the others. All these companies get too big and they need to be broken up. They’re destroying competition and taking America down with them.