GI execs scared

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wat an embarrassment -- these are not execs, they are bad leaders and poor followers. I will be leaving soon. Asset should be in accounting for petes sake and is there anyone se home? Angus will turf this group vey soon....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week at Shire, making sure I get my Q3 bonus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would get your Q3 bonus if you quit last week.

Read Orbit.

Good riddence!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I do that and give up an extra week of salary??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where are you going?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not taking any chances with clowns in HR terminating employment on the spot.

Learn how to spell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know of a rep who gave "2 weeks notice" but of course he had to quit that day and worked 2 weeks up until end of quarter and did not get bonus so anyone quitting would be wise to stay until last day of the quarter actually. I think it does say that you have to work the ENTIRE quarter to get bonus doesn't it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off, that is BS...If you quit sept 17th you will get your Q2 bonus. You are still on payroll the last two weeks, even if Shire tells you not to work.

Secondly, HR will not "fire you on the spot."
    The sad thing is, those that will leave will be forgotten tomorrow and wishing they never left!
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is HR will absolutely tell you the day you give notice is your last day of employment with Shire and your bonus will NOT be paid.

When 40% of the GI salesforce was actively looking to leave and approximately 25% of those reps got offers, seems that those left behind will be wondering why they didn't jump ship as well. Have fun with the comp plan in 2013, should be a real money maker after the CIA kicks in!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asshole manager saying "Don't let the door hit you on the way out". Same manger will probably be losing multiple of his reps. I guarantee many of these reps won't be "forgotten tomorrow" Many of them are the best reps at Shire.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know several of the reps leaving and it is true, they are top notch. It is sad to see them leave an I wish them good luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like another GI RD who actually think that they have anything to do with a team being successful or not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RD thinks I'm quitting on Monday will wait a few days to drag them along.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole IW thing is going to be like a SLOW painful death. Each week more and more will be dropping off and just when the RD's feel safe and think it is all over.......It won't be and some more will leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monday will be a long day for HR!

My guess is at least 15 will leave. If shire was so great, why would so many leave!

I am really for this great opportunity at Ironwood!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad to leave my RD: really love working for him, but can't pass up such a great opportunity! Huge raise, stock, launching a first in class that GIs have been waiting for (and yes many have said that) as well as getting in on a BU launch on the ground floor (BIG opportunities)!! Shire has NOTHING coming...except maynem when so many leave. They had a chance to change peoples minds at the last POA; clearly that "comedy" act was a disaster! And MJ making low blows on people who left was the final straw...should have stayed classy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they weren't scared before I'm sure they are all drunk as skunks tonight happy this week is over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADHD rep here. What is going on in GI that everyone is so upset? ADHD reps are paranoid about the "reorganization" but we don't hear anything about GI. Thanks

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary care or GI offices, there's not much of a difference when dropping samples and getting one minute of a HCP's time. The only difference is getting paid more to do it and actually having faith in leadership.