GI Pay

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2023 at 12:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus paid. Who outta here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks be to God! The best Christmas gift I’ve ever received was getting an offer to leave salix!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We owchea, kid!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Madrigal here we come!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am excited for January to see who else is joining me

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ducked again at the Salix drive through. Can’t accrue vacation as a sort of safety net any longer. Dipshit U decided they do not like having to pay folks leaving accrued vacation so let’s destroy the vacation plan. Typical

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor on the street is 40 people left for Madrigal?
    Crazy since not even approved yet

8. Frankie

Frankie new user

Surprised? Salix is a shit show meant for new to pharmaceutical reps who they can underpay and overwork. They harbor 3 types of employees (field and corporate included), 1. Inexperienced, allowing them to gain experience in roles when they are unqualified. 2. People who want to check the box and are too lazy to look elsewhere but are happy to being treated like shit. 3. People who work multiple jobs at once. Ie. Real estate agents, 2-3 rep jobs lol. Which one are you? They are going to use the mass resignation as a way to tell you “see, we haven’t laid off in 7 years!…you’re safe here”. Lolol. And, if you buy that bullshit, you belong there.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's absolutely no way that # is accurate. 20 maybe , but nowhere close to 40, and most of those haven't even turned on their notice yet .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hence RUMOR. What I heard not confirmed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy exodus V2.0

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Pretend/deny it’s happening until it does. Then pretend/deny it happened after a bunch of people leave. THEN go in the defensive and say terrible things about anyone who left. They were all lousy reps, couldn’t hack it here, on a PIP, you know the drill. It’s the Salix way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a dolt