GSK: Start date 5/18 tread

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 16, 2015 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if they grade harder on the tests they get today vs. tomorrow when the majority of tests submitted.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just someone who takes it today is nice enough to post if it's hard or not!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfuckingreal. It really is obvious that they hired....nevermind

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just someone too...SHUTTHEFUCKUP!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The test was easy and would have to be a moron to fail it but again after being in training those few days with some of you I can see some people failing. I can't wait to get out of here and get with a permanant company and away from the land of rejects

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, I think this company is GREAT thus far. I've been in pharma a few years. The pay is good and bonus. They trust us to do the right thing, and we will.

I to took the test and it was EASY...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The pay sucks compared to our GSK counterparts

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My concern with the test is that I didn't type in enough detail. They were so picky on the live meeting...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me you will be fine Inventiv won't fail anyone the test is given just because our GSK counterparts had to take it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spent all evening reviewing & re reading info ~ went ahead and just took the exam while everything was fresh. It isn't to difficult, but the clock will play mind games With you. Had the normal & expected questions along with a couple I wasn't expecting and that weren't part of the daily review quizzes. hopefully I passed and all is well, but who knows with no clear grading system. Best of luck to everyone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading these posts many of you don't deserve this job, your showing your youth & ignorance way to clearly. I've been in pharma 18yrs, have worked for several major comapnies and been laid off by 2. Guess what - they don't treat you well at all, your a means to an end and easily replaceable. I actually left the 1st company I worked fofor because of how badly the reps were treated.. I will say Schering was an exception, they treated us well (for the most part) and were realistic in their goals ~but then they had to go and be taken over by Merck and ruin it. I've also worked outside pharma several times, the industry is stressful and no where near as fun as it was pre-pharma code. Not to mention the frequent layoffs layoff. And guess what - that is where the pay is pitiful and you wake up and realize how lucky you had it in pharma. those of you who are disgruntled, go find a job paying your what you make here outside pharma - I dare you. No, I'm not makeing what I did 10yrs ago, but neither is anyone else. Times have changed. I am making more than double the average income for my county for most couples though, so I really can't complain. I do have flexibility in my schedule, it is very hard to go from 10+ yrs in sales to an office job where your stuck in the same place 8 -5, 5 days a week and your boss is always right there. I do have a company car and gas card, I do have an expense account, and I do have a job that is fun to do - that I enjoy getting up to do everyday. AAnd I am proud to be with a company with a solid, good reputation marketing medications that are class leaders leaders. I like the way the incentive plan is laid out, in todays world it is much more fair than setting a numerical goal that managed care will prevent you from ever meeting. Be accountable, do your job ~ your damn lucky to be here. And if you hate it so much, please quit ~go get than magical job in your fantasy and let someone who would actually appreciate and do this job have it. NNow stop your whining and grow up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wanna bet??? No, they don't want you to fail, thus the spoon feeding of info this week. Even with just a week or 2 of employment, they have already invested alot of $$ into us - they don't want to have to start over. however, if you fail 3 times your out, that is part of the contract with GSK. Every training class I've attended there is always someone who goofs off and doesn't take the training serious - they get to training, fell the entrance exam and get a ticket home with a pink slip. We are very lucky that we're only going to NJ for 3 days, and then mostly computer training. With 2 of the manufactoring companies I've worked for the training was 3 weeks - that is 3 very intense, long days of training and exams. the tests are all monitered and graded on the spot. you fail, you go home. yes, they spoon feed you so that anyone even half smart should pass ~ but there's always the one who just doesn't take is serious. This test wasn't that hard, but it did ask for several answers that required detailed answers, so you better know your stuff. If you listened and followed along this week, you shouldn't have a problem. but those who logged in and left to enjoy a week off may have a bit harder time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree most companies would send you home after failing the exam and they don't care and will move on to the next person. This is only a contract job so things are a little different it's one of the benefits over a manufacturing company. We are selling products that been around and aren't a hard sell. Advair goes generic in 2016 so I'm more interested in our diabetes drug because that will be the true indicator on how long the contract will be. Right now GSK is just trying to get the most out of Advair before it goes generic

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better hope they don't grade on spelling and grammar. They only required you to have a GED it appears.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In any other market you'd be right. But in Respiratory going generic doesn't mean anything. Many products have been off patent for over a decade and still don't have to worry about generics. Look at the products for asthma & COPD - there isn't a single generic product available. The cost for making the device negates the cost becost benefit for generic companies to start manufacturing the products once off patent. Advair Is a market leader and will remain one for many years, even once the patent is lost. It is our best product. Tanzeum is a decent drug, but definitely a me-to with little to set it apart.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least you can fall back on the spelling & grammer police for a job. So glad you completely missed the content of the post. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Well you can try to help a fool, but you can't make them think. Go fix yourself another glass of kool aid and keep defending Cafe Pharma from the bad spelling & grammer that happens when you type on cell phones. At least that will make you feel a bit better about himself

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree but there already is some talk about sopecefic companies making a generic equivalent. Then aim reason is that Advair has done so well that a company would be willing to take a chance of making a generic. Similar situation happened with Epi Pen a few years back

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What language are you trying to speak?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for GSK and the poster is actually spot on despite the spelling errors

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received a live check yet for this pay period ending May 29? Is the May 18 group going to receive pay for this pay period?