Have the 3500 been identified yet?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel my job is secure. Dave R.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sure bout that??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts will respect years of service. We need the best reps to sell our products. Millennials find jobs at Starbucks while they're still hiring

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership's actions do not reflect this message. If you are over 50, they want you to voluntarily ( cough, cough ) leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lilly frequently targets reps in their 50’s!! I know of a couple of reps that are collecting information and Lilly will be hit with at least 1 age discrimination lawsuit! Lilly is a despicable company to work for! Lilly is WAY too top heavy!, we need less managers for ride alongs!!! Managers should be able to handle 18-20 sales representatives! Managers are constantly getting us thrown out of clinics! This madness needs to STOP!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be from Colorado the targets are 50 plus in management, this is where the huge savings are then it is the oldest, most salaried reps. This is going to be a huge savings and it has been a long time coming.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many new and overpaid phds chemistry will be able to hire with all these cuts in the sales force

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lrl is a useless group.brings in no revenue for the company

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the group that researches for new drugs for a pharmaceutical company is useless.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lrl is the reason why we are in the hole we are now

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, this guy is the brains of the operation. Knows how pharmaceutical companies work. ;)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well AP, welcome to the thread. The last new drug from chemistry was what, 20+ years ago?? Our chemistry dept has been useless. Thank the lord for biotech and inlicensing. And your head up JL's big arse kept you safe from all the headcount reductions the rest of LRL did. Your chickens are finally coming home to roost and DR and DS aren't gonnna carry your dead weight the way big John did.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all of LRL should be axed. that would easily meet the 3500+ that need to be cut and more. we could in license drugs and buy other companies. we have the best sales force in the industry and its sad that our company is being held back by incompetent r&d

15. Undoubtably the worst chemistry group in all of big Pharma. The dumbest, laziest, and most incompetent. A culture of blaming other groups at LRL for their lack of success. This is what happens when you hire 300 people from the same dozen Ivy League labs.

On the bright side the Self delusion and wishful thinking is world class.

16. Right on Alan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

over half of the chemistry group's headcount are baby boomers who qualify for the verp. in 10 years their fixed costs will include adult diapers

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A mad shitter sighting! I thought you took the package - we’re due for another strike in 87!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey chemists are the best biologists, biochemists, and biophysics experts in the company. They’ll gladly tell you as much.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the most insightful posts I've seen on here. The entire company and their preference for certain schools is insane, from the same useless MBAs to draining Baylor University of every PhD bio-statistician they could find.