Headhunter call

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Headhunter called and told me that a company called Amniox is hiring for Foot and Ankle reconstrcution. He threw Santino Costanzo name out. Anyone else get a call?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes i got a call but they didnt mention him. Interesting enough to put my name in. it certainly beats this place.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would want to work for that cancer? He is one of the biggest reasons Organogenesis is in the mess it's in. Just take a look at his career after he was fired from OI. He's been fired from every other company he went to. It doesn't take them long to realize he brings absolutely nothing to the table except for drama, declining sales, and a horrible attitude disguised with immature jokes. If you want to work for him I question your judgment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales weren't declining under him. You either know that and are a liar. Or you don't know that and are just stupid. Not saying he was without flaws, just to blame everything on someone who left years ago, and to lie in the process, well, that is just low class bs, and believed by absolutely no one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually yes sales were declining under you. That's why you were fired.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 AM drunk posts are the saddest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony says "sell more Dermagraft"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What! Tony is an idiot, did he ever find his company issued Rolex watch?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasnt that some kind of sting operation by him against some cleaner when he was over at 150 Dan road. He's such a crime sluth to bad he didn't know about the thefts in pensyva.