Heads are rolling

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2020 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart, wise and insightful. Thanks to this contributor, we have a counterbalance to the lies and the anti-Quest propaganda. Thanks to this contributor, we know the truth!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any rep on the job for 20/30 years has seen many leadership changes, directional changes, changes in the business landscape, etc. etc. and been smart enough and adaptable enough to perform throughout...I dare say they might even be agile. I doubt that on Monday they suddenly got lazy and stupid.

Their mistake was working for a company that does not value long service because long service means you get older and we can't have seniors running around.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Keep your stupid opinions to yourself, son. No one cares about them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heads are rolling and you can thank congress for the passage the Laboratory Access for Beneficiaries (LAB) Act as part of an end-of-year spending package.

There is major reimbursement pricing pressure due to PAMA. Lab reimbursement rates will be based on data collected during the 2017 reporting period, rather than the 2020 period. The LAB Act is a negative for the national labs. In layman's terms, that's close to a five percent reduction in 2021 for the broader clinical lab fee schedule.

Quest is under a new challenge to maintain EBIT margins. So expect consolidation in the lab industry as smaller labs lack the scale to effect operational efficiencies. Now Quest will have to assess the underlying value of transactions to determine whether it is worthwhile to acquire a lab or pick up share organically if that lab goes out of business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest has a lot of opportunity to diversify revenue. The data it owns from millions and millions of tests has tremendous value in countless ways to companies involved in medical research and population health management initiatives, to name two opportunities. Think outside the box. Look at Sony, which had a cash cow with the Walkman but never looked ahead. Innovate or die.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I appreciate a coherent post here once in a while.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A negative for the national labs? Oh brother. More smaller nuisance labs folding up or begging for us to buy them at bargain basement prices, followed by a chokehold on the insurance industry who will be left with no where else to go. All for a small short term reduction that we will more than make up for with gains from consolidation and increased volume. Never bet against us, son. Quest Diagnostics never loses.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insurance companies have plenty of choice. And plenty of leverage.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the best laugh of the day young man.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when it ends for you, a pharmacy will not be available for you to work at either.

you’re in trouble

all roads lead to disaster for you. Haha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disaster? How so, son? You don’t know me or any of the other highly respected contributors to this forum. We however know that you’re a fraud. A fraud and a liar who instead of doing anything productive, posts nonsense here and on the BioReference boards, night and day, pretending to be someone who he very obviously is not. Call Dr. Laura. Our patience with you has run out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know anyone either but you continue to bash peoples comments especially when they concern you. Do you need a hug or something?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you try to improve your vocabulary, the more your intelligence will increase. Until then, I'll assume you cultivate your intellect under Sedation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I say he needs a lobotomy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second this notion.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I third that notion!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fourth

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fifth!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about any of you, or your stupid opinions.