anonymous Guest

Town Hall Meeting left me:

A) Feeling Hopeless
    B) Taking Up coupon clipping
    C) Refilling Xanax asap
    D) Sending resume to anyone with Openings

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is base salary expectations at Helsinn? Expanding sales force, wondering what would be reasonable here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they are expanding sales force, is this because of co-promote of another product and/or launch...or because lots of reps quit recently?
    There are no openings posted on website, it directs people to LinkedIn, weird.
    who is doing the recruiting, internal HR hiring or an outside firm, as there are no postings on site.

Seems like many want to leave, because of products, pay, benefits, management, or all?

Sounds like meeting was horrible....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slashing existing territories down to nothing. Plenty of job posting available from mom poppy recruiter. Launch IV garbage in generic market and then spend 8 hours Watchin wanna be vineyard and vines launch a wanna be onc product to docs prescribing proative

Come on over

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did CEO get replaced recently?

Why did Vp leave to go to Generic company if products here so good?

After 3 months of IV launch - why only 20 vials?

Why did new ceo say All Helsinn sales ppl are replaceable?

Why don’t we know 2bd qtr ic payout trend?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cough cough I need some water cough
    Why don’t you let me expense water cough cough Helsinn?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helsinn colon cleanse in the process
    Up next, sliding thumb or the fisherman

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:(

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the deal with the expansion? Have they hired everyone? Salary, Training? What's the deal

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone fill me in on Helsinn? Been contacted about expansion and recruiter says awesome company
    Pay and car info?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay can be up to 125K and company car is a Dodge Charger or one of the Dodge SUVs (forget which one). Don't know the culture but the products seem good.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

133k expansion full from what I understand. Dodge lineup suv or charger gt and some jeeps in mix.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If u think the products are good then u r a big Pharma rep with no Onc experience—culture is one to be very very careful on here, multiple leadership positions turnover within last 12 months - team of reps are all waiting for better offers or riding into retirement- beware of East coast leadership middle management and said persons b nosing little puppy follows around
    Original reps mostly all gone and culture is fragile

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. This must be why they were willing to look at reps without Oncology background this round.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forrest Run!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why isn’t our IV selling better? We have great flip chart training; great managed market leadership and great sales data....what gives?
    90-2-1

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recently spoke to a recruiter about an opening in my area and she painted a very rosy picture. Told me that the previous rep left only because another company offered a pile of money, not because of any issues with Helsinn. ???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive finished the 47 modulates covering How to Identify protons and neutrons to How to Flip Chart Effectively....what next?

BTW are we having a Roof Party when Helsinn breaks 35 IVs sold?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expectations are going to be unrealistic. Neither of the two products in our bag can sustain a salesforce this size, or a salesforce of any size for that matter. Leadership thinks we are going to be able to explode these numbers up, they are sadly mistaken. Half the salesforce has zero oncology experience, but yet we are going to be able to grow a gel that's a relaunch from 2012 and a supportive care product in a generic market.........hmmmmmm