Hiring process

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2022 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your rant TG. Now get back to those cocktails!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former Pfizer DM I can assure you mandatory diversity hiring happens. It’s not difficult to achieve if every candidate resume sent to you is geared towards one specific group and you are told that is what you have to do. This was a while back but I can only assume it’s worse now. It doesn’t mean the hires were bad, you just had to make sure you hired the best of the group. Easy to hire-hard to fire was the rule.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1000%

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is THE worst. Why would you want to work for a bunch of entitled liberals whose main goal is to have you do more dumb things faster?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A good start would be getting rid of leadership - Bourla, Susman. Both a disgrace. Pfizer's been captured but the light is showing the cockroaches.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, so this explains why the Eliquis field force is 40% black, Asian and Hispanic.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?? You're either lying or a typical CP troll. I was a DM for 11 years, and in my experience the only people that they pushed on us were those that were connected to high-ranking people at E42nd Street (many of whom were later fired, BTW). And man, did we used to get a ton of resumes. I can name names of people that came here on the Famous Pfizer Friends & Family Plan and got fast-tracked to DM or Training in under 4 years.
    Maybe you can show me a field force here where 8 out of 100 are Hispanic, Asian and Black.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not lying. It happened. Not for every hire. Only when the numbers weren’t where they wanted it to be. As far as referrals from corporate. It only happened once to me ( minority female). Didn’t hire her but was warned to make sure all my t’s were crossed and i’s dotted with logical reason why I hired the person I hired. Don’t get me started with ‘star’ interview books to fill out during interviews. That’s another story.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interview process or psychological interrogation. It’s a sales job, not planning the invasion of Normandy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. There has been many reasons for another getting the job, such examples: nepotism, favoritism, all boys club, know someone --- but when they give it a name such as DEI, all the minorities are hated on. Minority to me are people who don't resemble the European look (Caucasian). Most minority never complained or point it out but some of minorities know why we were never given the job even though we are qualified, so it's unfortunate that there is so much hatred towards minority just because they give us opportunities and label it DEI and it don't mean they are not qualified, but they label it DEI ... so let's also label it "favoritism" or "nepotism" and these two labels have been practiced for centuries when it comes to hiring people that are Caucasian but no hate comments voiced the way it is being voiced towards a minority. It really shows how hateful some are unfortunately.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, like so many others in the now protected classes, don’t get it. You put forth these straw man arguments, tear them to shreds and then tell us all how insightful you are.

It’s really quite simple. This country’s original sin was slavery. The racial inequality that followed was no better. But millions of Americans over generations have worked to ensure those things are relics of the past. Will racism always exist? Of course, unfortunately. But if racism was wrong then, why is it ok now if it’s happening to white men today who bear no responsibility at all for those past wrongs? How is punishing people who have done nothing wrong to you or a group of people make you feel better about yourself?

DEI is nothing more than allowable, corporate and government sponsored racism towards white men. If the colors were switched we’d rightly see demonstrations that would make the demonstrations of the 60’s look tiny.

Losing out on a job or promotion to a DEI candidate is fine, all things being equal. But they are not equal when companies and government contracts mandate that a DEI candidate gets the role. And don’t tell me that’s not happening. I’ve experienced it and I have the receipts. Those mandates are spelled out overtly and in subtle ways every day here and across all industries. If you don’t see that or can’t admit that then you cannot be taken seriously.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Racism goes both ways…and slavery was not “original” to this country. In fact, nearly every civilization and race has been enslaved throughout history.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The famed over sensitive and endangered white male

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To prove your argument, you should post a document with link to profiles of the managers on the Vynda. and Eliquis sales teams, and the marketing teams of those products.
    That way you can easily show the world at a glance how this radical-lib hot bed has discriminated against straight white men and stacked the management teams with Hispanics, blacks and out-and-proud LGBTQ+.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales team is overloaded with do nothing white men who have done little in the past decade

the number of losers in GI who talk about selling lyrica like it was yetserday

you havent made the top decile in a decade go home

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you concerned about white men? You are a racist for saying that.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever makes you feel better, Lebron.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're being facetious, right? OK, I get it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so now minority groups are protected? Well if you want to say that then Caucasians have been protected for a long time, way before DEI came into the picture and that's racist! So now fast forward to today, you guys are getting a taste of your own medicine, so now it's racist? Just shut up and stop complaining. I'm today's world, Caucasian still have a majority of the upper hand and I've got receipts myself for losing out on a job because I was not Caucasian enough but you don't see me going around calling it racist! As a matter of fact, I know Many that didnt get the job and they were minority but the Caucasian guy got it so please stop it with the hate. It's obvious you've got a trump rally up attend.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently you haven’t seen the video of the former President at a Chic Filet in Atlanta. A lot of AA women there and no one shouted racist.