Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, MM behaves like a petulant child. MP is a d-bag, but he's at least a grown-up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. He's not the greatest choice but even a chimp is better than the sack of skin cells we have now. Now lets hope he culls the rest of the MI so called leadership. What a bunch of brainless, clueless lemmings.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYTHING is better than the Head Cheerleader and her groupies. You hit it. No confidence in her obvious lack of abilities has lead to fragments of IT run by the business...and staffed by Accenture. We are in a really bad situation today because of her choice of MI "leaders". Wonder if PH or JMc had anything to do with bringing MP back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gonna miss the Cheerleaders rack.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MP's first hire - GA

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He can't get rid of them because there's no one left to put in the positions. Everyone walked over the last year

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course PH and JMc did.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PH is a huge doo-bag

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's look at SS's accomplishments. She comes in, burn's AZ IT to the ground, drives whatever top talent was left in the organization right out the door, fails to staff 50% of the new organization, delivers zero new projects, and miraculously manages to ruin any last shred of positive reputation IT had with the business, severing that relationship for good and pushing all the IT work into the hands of Accenture and GCE.

Doesn't take a lot of brain cells to recognize a failure as spectacular as that. Now that she is gone and they can no longer hide behind her, have fun watching the rest of the Medi clowns continue to fail catastrophically and one by one decide to "spend more time with their families" and get shown the door. If there's one thing MP doesn't do it's put failures in charge, since it would ultimately make him look bad, and if there is anything MP excels in, it's knowing how to not look bad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What SS has done very well, is bring that rack to work each day in those "F me" boots.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sick man.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if all the hushed up problems with Veeva get discovered. Hope there are no reg inspections anytime soon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU can make an inspection happen. It's called whistleblower. You're protected, AND you get paid. Do it, don't just talk s&!t.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can do it waterboy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They set up the cafeteria for the windbags to speak tomorrow. Who even cares? They have nothing I want to hear. Just keep depositing the money in my account each week you overpaid skunks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody needs a hug!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. STFU and put the cash in my account. We stopped caring about AZ when you stopped caring about us. It's a paycheck.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takin wagers on MP's first move. He definitely needs to balance the MI bloat on his leadership team.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an ex-AZ IS employee trying to catch up on the latest happenings in IT/IS. Would someone please bring me up to speed?

I just heard there is a shake up and Medi is out of IS? And MP is coming back? Is that just commercial or all of IS.

From previous posts, it's scary to see that some things never change and have even gotten worse.

For those of you outside of IS, the complaints voiced here from IS are absolutely valid. The average person works so hard and tries to do their best to help the business but are constantly twarted by incompetent management, re-orgs, outsourcing, and Accenture.

Accenture is the biggest waste of money and conflict of interest going. They recommend all these ridiculous changes and then they get the contract to do the work for an obscene amount of money. Hey Legal department, take a look at that!

I'll bet the biggest IS expense is Accenture! Probably the biggest AZ company expense as well.