Hosp Account Rep

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 4:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can one have success in this role? Thinking about applying...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your IQ in the neighborhood of 50-60? If so, not only would you fit in and be the smartest kid in class, although on the shortest bus, you may be fit to lead. HAE may be the most overpaid, worthless bunch, outside the actual sales directors, in all of quest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to this ass clown since he has no idea what he is talking about. He knows that he could not cut a HAE position since it is much more than just a PAE position. I would highly encourage you to apply and then interview if invited to do so and then decide for yourself if the position is right for you. See if you can get the name and phone number of a HAE to talk to about the position. Again, don't listen to people like the above since they are lucky to have any position with Quest.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the area and who the SD and ED are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See above full paragraph on HAE role. And regarding the ESD and SD is bs...they are the only position in the company an HAE may be smarter than...they are all worthless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regardless, those two leaders create the regional culture; and many times, the ability to secure new business opportunities.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well than a better answer would be the job sucks, because leadership and mgmt suck at all levels in all regions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest is getting crushed by labcorp.

LCA goes in and says, "I guarentee 2mm in savings" and buys the hospital a whole new lab.

Then if they don't deliver they write them a check.

How do you compete with criminals?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other reference labs find a way to compete. It must just be the incompetent HAEs and worthless leadership of quest.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name the top two reference labs in the hospital arena (hint: Quest is not one of them) then get back to us. You are too incompetent to find your ass with two hands and you could never cut it on the hospital side.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never said quest was competing I said they were getting their teeth kicked in...mainly because of incompetent sales force and even worse leadership. Company structure, vision, and mission don't do the hospital team any favors either....it is a sinking ship. What I said was OTHER reference labs competent with LCA. For starters arup, mayo, paml, as well as some regional labs are all doing better than quest regarding hospital accts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet here you are, reading and posting on our board. You should note that we don't concern ourselves with competitors for whom we deem incompetent. Keep reading and learning and maybe one day you will land an entry level position under us in the big leagues.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do actually work for quest just under a division that is actually profitable and does compete, unlike the hospital division. Run along now buddy.

14. CC SalesVP

CC SalesVP Guest

Nice try, junior, but we've passed over you three times now. Your resume is just not impressive, and your 503 FICO score doesn't help your cause either.

Hope this helps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I have to high esteem for myself than to ever work for quest hospital division. You shouldn't concern yourself with my fico score I wouldn't want to see you really understand just how poor a shape you r in. Funniest part of this hole thing is the hospital division or quest hasn't hit rock bottom.....yet that is, stay tuned.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut and paste.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that, there is no hospital division just hospital reps that report to incompetent morons that have been over promoted to a leadership role, after two years my SD still hasn't credentialed and still doesn't know what a GPO is, and please don't even suggest I take her stupid ass into a meering with the CFO she will freeze up and bring no value to the meeting (that is if she could even get into then hospitals) unbelievable how long do you think an rep would last if you never did the basics to do your job? It's years if your an SD

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This "hole" thing? That is funny.

19. Earl1972

Earl1972 Guest

Your response is certainly original, boy.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Son, you would could not have an original thought to save your life. Now go cut and paste all over this site by cutting and pasting.