How does it feel to work for the most finest pharmaceutical company in history?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2024 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for any feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we are the most FINED.

Not sure about the finest.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patient First where reps had to take tests where they never saw their scores. All because leadership committed a myriad of off label and misleading promotional practices. Hid study data as well. But who pays the price? Not leadership. No one was fired or went to jail. Field reps took all of heat. What a joke! Someone needs to make a movie about this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will have to deal with spittle flecked insane ranters such as this one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in management. Spittle faced? Better than being a soul killing sycophant asking your people to perform impossible tasks. Ignoring reality and creating stress in peoples personal lives. When challenged your first action is to retaliate. The greatest thing happen in corporate culture is the millennial mentality where its all about the experience vs loyalty and hard work. If my feelings are hurt I go to HR or better, file a lawsuit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will have to deal with spittle flecked insane ranters such as this one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is the laughing stock of the entire bio/pharm industry, period. The drug rep delivery service is a dead end career path, and only mediocre at best people stay long term. The smart people use it as a step, 1-2 years max to get a real career, making real money. Don’t waste your prime earning years working 20 hour weeks making $150k. You’ll be trapped with their golden handcuffs, and No One will invest in you if you do more than 5 years as a drug rep. Oh boy go to another company, switch the menu to buffet style, it’s still a dead end. Hook up with the folks making 6 digits a month, not a year, to show you how! No one at GSK can show you!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some day patient first will be a case study in business classes. Everyone trying to schedule their assessments at the same time so they could push the test out as far as they could so as to find out what the questions were prior to their own test. Having their personal computer open during the test so they could use the Ctrl "F" function to locate the most obscure questions in the resources that we were told the questions would come from. Others had walls in their home office plasters with data so to easily access their materials. Even heard of one person being paid to take the test for a local town idiot. Everyone, I mean everyone was cheating, well just about everyone. The smartest person in our district was ethical. Of course he had the worst results and was put on warning and lost his job.
    Working with the manager, he would tells providers, "we are not compensated for sales" like that some how makes us ethical and our data more truthful vs the competition. Doctors comments were like, I'd never invest in a company that did not incentivize people to sell. The were reps literally spending more time studying on company time vs seeing customers because we were incentivized to do well on tests, not sales.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh now the company did incentivize to sell, but it was off-label. Selling Psych drugs contraindicated in children, to Pediatricians. Then the data showed it actually increased suicide, hmmm. Keep going, because a 2% market share increase paid me and my manager an extra $20K. To quote a manager back in the day, "If you don't sell off-label you won't hit your number, and if you don't hit your number, you won't be around in 6 months." Then go recruit one of our 40,000 national speakers we buy off to sell a little Imitrex for pediatric migraines, or everyone with mild asthma should always start on duel therapy, Advair! Remember that plant down in Cidra Puerto Rico, we have no idea what's in the bottle!! Just sell it, write all the reports in Spanish so the FDA/DEA have to translate, and are too lazy to do so. What's going on in China?? Little clapping of the cheeks? No pretty safe to say GSK created their own problems, the patient first was to stop the Feds from shutting the whole sh!t show down. Then going forward, you've got an organization that embraces diversity? Not the most qualified, but the one with the greatest degree of mental illness gets the job! Drug repping is a dead end, and GSK is the worst!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody will read this wall of text.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody will read this wall of text.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes the company sound like dirty cheaters from the very top down. What a poor example of what is suppose to be a very ethical industry. Shame on GSK.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you suggesting that medicines and vaccines don’t save lives? Just doctors with their amazing knowledge saves lives?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really should be more popular. Here they do it the opposite way, post and beam concrete then masonry infill. All forces are on the concrete, leaving masonry essentially just for looks when it's done backwards. Or worse, they stick frame the house and the brick is just facade or veneer. Behind that is foam, plywood, more foam, and drywall. I could break through that with a sawzall or even a hatchet in short time. Confined masonry has survived earthquakes.
    I like the idea of a basement but I don't understand the inward forces of the earth going on. I'm just thinking in terms of redneck engineering and reading enough to make an educated guess for over engineering. They build basements as rectangles so I guess it would probably work all the better matching the round profile of the house above. If not used for storage, is deep enough, and insulated from the house it would make for a root cellar. A panic room is a nice thought but seems kind of redundant at that point if you get the windows sufficiently glowproof. Root cellar would be my choice. Dry and whatever stuff you put up in cans will keep better so it doesn't have to be just a root cellar. Just have to store dry goods extra tight to handle high humidity of a cellar.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We distinctly requested kosher only! Now go fetch us a kosher lunch! We're hungry! Quick, you have lives to save!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can do better.