How in the heck

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2010 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly the reason I check out cafe pharma even though I am out of the industry. ENTERTAINMENT!!! The thoughts people have amaze me. how much better they are than others. How delusional. Thinking one lifestyle is superior than another and trashing the fact someone has a spouse and kids. Gimmie a break. Whatever floats your boat. I can respect that. No need to dis having a family. Some people can't live with anyone but themselves cause no one can stand your arrogant simpleminded ass. Hence the single lifestyle they choose. Good luck being alone buddy. What a loser. Get over yourself, your just a pharma rep like the rest of us, and we all know how we feel about each other. You're no different. The device guys shit on douce bags like you. Oh, my bad, u have an MBA. Alot of good that does in this industry. btw, I have one too, and not from Univ of Phoenix online either like you or your small private college. Best of luck buddy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The content of your post more than compensates for you inability to spell. I think the lies are just put out there to get a reaction. Even someone who is as crazy as this guy couldn't really believe the stuff he writes, could he? I mean seriously, has he looked in the mirror lately? Does he see what's really there, or does he see what he imagines or wishes was there? I don't care who you are or how many sets of dentures you try out, old is old, right?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geezer here. That's a lauyup. We're preferred because of

Experience
    Poise
    Listening skills
    Knowledge
    Prefers phone calls over texting
    Doesn't need food to get through front door, lowering our company's overhordable suitsead.
    Hasn't had teeth veneered
    Wears affordable clothes that docs can identify with
    Most importantly uses "The Dry Look" on our hair since we know that gel and mousse went out long ago, and won't drip on the office window on a hot day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey youngster. It is "were there" NOT "was there." "you inability" to spell?" Try again. It is "you're." Oh, how so typical. That is why you don't have an MBA, and are not in management. Dream on, and keep the catering going. Hang on for more layoffs.
    I haven't lied in a single post. In fact, my 24 months are up, and I have a new Benz on order. What are you ordering this time? Another minivan or Taurus?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it is "your"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll order whichever one is free.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

53 here, had 20yrs GSK (got my MBA from top 20 fulltime program prior to GSK) a great career for a single Mom making well over 6 figures for past several years. Was just waiting to qualify for retiree health when VRIF offered - talk about hitting the jackpot! I had a new job immediately (in pharma) but wanted to take the summer off and they waited for me!!! No call averages, call reporting, home office report cards on hitting critical success factors or quintiles! And I regularly get calls from headhunters looking for experienced reps that know how to work challenging accounts (hospital/teaching institutions, oncology, critical care etc) with bases of 90-100K+ and bonus 40+ uncapped based on SALES performance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another typical rep. There is no such word as alot. It is 2 sep. words. A lot.
    Look it up and use it on your next review for all of your great goals for promotions.
    You can send me the check this month. Idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the matter? Didn't know how to spell "separate"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough already. I think for the most part, we all know how to spell. I misspell often type in a flash. I typically do this as I'm watching tv or do something else. I don't have the patience to proofread before I send it like I'm contributing to the NY Times. Who gives a f@ck. People who respond with, hey you misspelled this or that, tells me you are not insightful enough to come up with a intelligent or interesting response. I want a good discussion or counterpoints. Please add something of value. I guess theses simpleminded young guns have no life experience or meaningful opinion to share. Not surprised actually....BTW, did I misspell anything.

As for the one above, great to hear you picked up on a high paying positions post pharma BS. I consider you one of the few and lucky. I would parlay that into a another position out of the industry while you may now have some leverage.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"A INTELLIGENT" SHOULD BE "AN"

SIGNED OFF,
    YOUR GRAMMAR TEACHER

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You better watch it. Before you know it you will be one of the greys. Life passes so fast. The markets change. Don't knock it cause you will be in the same position a few years from now

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Goes by quick. And what do you expect they do. Grab the first low paying gig that comes along. They have built a career over time and lifestyle based on a specific income range. Yes. For the most part, those jobs are few and far between for 50 year olds, but they are out there and some companies do value experience. Best of luck. As with any industy, the longer you stay on, the tougher if will be to change to a new career. The big career earning years of the 30s and 40s have gone. The 50s are to pad your retirement. We will all need to extend our working career. Good Luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most greys cheated the co. out of thousands of $
    I hope they all lose their homes and suffer.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am Jewish and take offense to that. May you burn in a gas chamber.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get real. I hope that you are kidding. Judaism is the basis of Christianity. Ever heard of the Old Testament. As a country that celebrates Christmas (for the most part), we send a lot of money to Isreal and have great respect for the religion.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. It is not the basis.
    Can it up you dumb grey. Go rep it out. You won't see my Jewish brothers as repppies. We are bosses and run businesses.
    Send the money to me, not the country. I nickel dive with my nose.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. Happy holidays, then. And the "G" is for gosh, so don't start in about God. But if you have a moment, remember the reason for the season. (It's not the gifts or time off work)