How is the Nabriva contract?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2022 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xenleta looks like it is being deemphasized. Anyone hitting their numbers?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New IC structure for q2. Hear there were some big paydays

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We killing it baby!! Make it rain!!i it’s bussin bussin!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DL you need to stop trying to make “fetch” happen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering an opening. Drugs look pretty good. How is the NSD? Anything else I should ask about?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an opening I’d like you to consider

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t know about NSD, but I’ve been told this D is great

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We Don’t hear much from the NSD. She’s More of a figurehead. Obviously We hear more from the DMs, but that’s been way reduced since they went over to Nabriva. Kind of on our own - with the occasional virtual POA. Very few ride-alongs. They leave us alone if we’re selling.

Not a lot of message and call average and frequency metrics. My DM never really checks us on that, but I don’t think my DM gets checked on it either. Bonus is almost all sales measures but a few people have been squeezed on the other stuff if they aren’t selling.

sivextro is a good drug. If you can trust yourself to get out on your own, don’t need to be super managed (probably won’t see or hear from your manager much), can SELL, (antibiotics are competitive), and don’t want to rule the pharma world, it’s a pretty good gig.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tuesday’s call pretty much said “it’s over”. But I’ll keep taking the money as long as they keep giving it to me

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's so disappointing to hear. The world needs innovation in anti-microbials as we face more drug-resistant bugs. The system is just a mess and Nabriva seems to have completely botched commercialization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is winding down quickly. Territories aren’t being backfilled and it’s clear Nabriva is just trying to milk as many scripts as they can without much support. Manager is telling me DL panicked and asking a lot of questions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cutting Nabriva jobs and now not filling territories. It's over. Already seeing the scripts flat vs Q3 and we haven't even hit the holidays. They have no cash so this contract is dead. Amplity lost other contracts so there may not be any place for us to go.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity contract to be discontinued Feb 1. Contract terms require 60 days notice between Nabriva and Amplity and it is being finalized now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the reps be notified?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm..you just were

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the poster meant a formal notification from Amplity, not from an anonymous poster on cafepharma.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to keep you all informed with facts so do with this what you will:

We will not be told anything definitive until we are either re-allocated to a new contract or no longer needed. Amplity and Nabriva want us fully engaged through the end of the year (at least), so will slow walk or minimize communications. Continued performance supports the story they need to tell that we are productive in multiple specialties. The only problem is we've lost a number of contracts recently so we are looking to place a bunch of sales forces. Our advantage is we are a PCP and specialty SF so we have a diverse set of skills.

Read between the lines of any communications from Amplity leaders, your DM and DL. It'll be very coded-but the messages are there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a chat with my DM about this today. Even though they are a Nabriva employee, they are very open with me. He/she is out the door. Just finalizing their offer, and knows of at least one other as well. DL has checked out. I was told (verbatim) “the titanic has hit the iceberg, the Lusitania won’t get here before it sinks, and Amplity doesn’t have enough lifeboats.”

The only time I’m going to spend in the field will be to interview and network.