HQ Sales leadership rolls

Discussion in 'Nycomed' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get your boxes ready and start packing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's kinda funny that they're only keeping Mechanicsburg. Honiker rocks, yet again.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mechanicsburg? The warehouse is pretty much empty. Why would they keep it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CAPA group? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was with that call today? Thanks for that financial report SM. I am so motivated now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do they determine promotions around here? Some of the reps that got them can't sell their way out of a box. I give up

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I think having a sales meeting in Dallas in the summer is much more exciting. What a great spot. I am staying with the company JUST for the trip to Dallas. At least at Doak we used to go to some nice places for the meetings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true, a stupid location but remember, at Doak, you had to put up with the Glassmans. Horrible people. So I don't think it's a good comparison. We are looking a the slow death of pharmaderm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the roots go back to pre 2009 and the great little company in Melville was killed by jack @sses. Bradly was a pre-killer and HR let it all come un done. To many jerks was too much for this good little company to handle.

There was a few big jerks and crazy people....the crazy lady who ran Contracts comes to mind....or the other VPs,,,,,

UOTE=Anonymous;3638671]HR is a joke. Everyone in our organization knows this. The HR leadership let PM do his damage and devalue our position. More time and effort is needed to bring us back. The re-build is well underway but cash flow is not what it was.

All new "super" directors, sr. directors who joined us in the last two or three years need to go. They have not added much value and we have too many people at the top levels. We need to get lean and get back to basics. Why so many Sr. Directors, Directors with not many Managers or Supervisors? The budy budy system is not working nor is friends and family program. We have many people with no proven history of building this company.

More change is needed at top levels and HR.[/QUOTE]

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I truly am amazed sometimes how people just write stuff on here with no knowledge of the facts. How is this place better. What everyone needs to realize is if the financials aren't there what good is everything else. For senior mgmt that is job one. Pharmaderm in the past two to three years is worse. Rx are down. I dare anyone to tell me or show me solaraze has more Rx now then 2 years ago or Oxistat. True performance in an Rx business is Rx growth. Where is it. People can say what they want and create great spreadsheets and talk but show me the facts and the facts are the current sales and marketing leadership has not performed based on Rx levels. So please spare all of us the BS and just state facts. Under JW and MD Rx are down for Solaraze and Oxistat vs. two or three years ago. That is a fact and how a company and its leaders should be judged. So I hate to spoil the party but all you need to do is look at an IMS report from this time two or three hers ago vs our latest. It's there in black and white. Now if you want to judge these two on what they say vs what they do then this different.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true, yet both are the biggest butt kissers who have thrown everyone else under the bus to save their own necks. Unfortunately, with all the changes in leadership/ownership, no one sticks around long enough to find out how incompetent JW & MD really are. Add to that new mgmt who never did sales or marketing, and we have a recipe for disaster.
    It's been "fun" but I fear the end is near for pharmaderm.
    I hear Bayer is hiring. Get your resumes ready folks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post like these aren't going to get you Mr Softee

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an off-label comment.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news from PM, DK, DO, or JB?

UOTE=Anonymous;4734805]So the roots go back to pre 2009 and the great little company in Melville was killed by jack @sses. Bradly was a pre-killer and HR let it all come un done. To many jerks was too much for this good little company to handle.

There was a few big jerks and crazy people....the crazy lady who ran Contracts comes to mind....or the other VPs,,,,,

UOTE=Anonymous;3638671]HR is a joke. Everyone in our organization knows this. The HR leadership let PM do his damage and devalue our position. More time and effort is needed to bring us back. The re-build is well underway but cash flow is not what it was.

All new "super" directors, sr. directors who joined us in the last two or three years need to go. They have not added much value and we have too many people at the top levels. We need to get lean and get back to basics. Why so many Sr. Directors, Directors with not many Managers or Supervisors? The budy budy system is not working nor is friends and family program. We have many people with no proven history of building this company.

More change is needed at top levels and HR.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone really care?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was much love among the Melville crew to screw!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any turnaround ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has happened to possibly improve it?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot Dog with fix in's ?