Hybrid Working Model - Threatening People To Force It - F*CK YOU

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2023 at 12:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because the CEO is just a bean counter and not a leader. He is absolutely in over his head with his new role which is why the stock is heading back down to $100. He thinks cutting costs is the only thing that needs to happen when in fact this company needs a complete overhaul. Previous CEO was worse so anyone is better than him but the market is not dumb they see through the fluff and will send the stock back under $90 if things stay the same. We are in Rahway because its all about cost cutting and not because of a greater vision

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they have done a great job with the Rahway site, beautiful site and buildings, new workspaces...Rahway an up and coming city also, lot of new housing and development...some people just like to complain

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As big a mess as it has been, especially in Rahway, its still not good enough for them…they are not happy with the % of people on site, are actively pulling badge swipes to see who is not complying

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rahway is shithole. It is polluted and traffic is just unbearable. Merck site has nice visuals but those visuals definitely don't hide all the pipes spewing out who knows what into the air. Once you leave the site things get even worse. It is one big CLUSTER F*#K!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax, just steam coming from the pipes chicken little, and while Rahway use to be a bad area, its undergoing a revitalization, lot of new businesses and nice housing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious where you’re hearing that? We haven’t heard any bitching from mgmt in our division

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too much bitchin going on here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some management has been asking for badge swipe reports, then asking some employees for a list of days they were traveling/on vacation…I have experienced this first hand, not “hearing it”. It’s ridiculous they have sr. Levels of mgt spending their time on this

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol I’m really glad that senior mgmt is Focusing on What Matters (TM)

which apparently is treating their employees like criminals and children. would you like to see my hall pass, mister manager sir? Fuck off losers

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rahway is such a mess they need cops to direct traffic on Scott Ave, people spend 30 min or more looking for parking..yet they want more people on-site, have sr. Leaders reviewing budge swipe reports…

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had 2 of my direct reports threaten to quit today over this, they’re absolutely ruining this place worse than before the pandemic

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it’s a situation that could easily be avoided by not treating employees like fucking children

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Performance review time should be interesting…

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital division is having a blast and crushing metrics.
    Move on already you child.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thing is they really can’t enforce it without a lot of effort…Unless they mandate your direct manager monitors your compliance, they have no insight into your travel, vacation, sick leave…what they have is badge swipes with none of this context, they try to penalize people without looking at travel/vacation/sick leave they are going to end up with a huge HR mess

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do look at vacation, sick, and PTO. People leaders are required to track, even if they aren’t strictly enforcing policy around it. If you or your management isn’t, then your entire department is in trouble when they audit against RTO.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whining online like petulant children, you’re being treated accordingly.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a VP and will be pulling reports and reprimanding anyone who isn't complying with our on-site policy.